• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Happy Birthday, Wyrmshadow!

Ares de Borg

Norman Knight
I know he has to work on his birthday, but I hope he has a good one nonetheless.

Happy Birthday, Wyrm!

Happy Birthday Wyrm! :bday::band:

Happy birthday, bud! Hope you're getting to enjoy your day despite having to work!
:bday:

In all the bars in all of Fort Worth... How in the Hell did 4 Kosovars managed to sit next to me? Whats the coincidence of THAT?

In all the bars in all of Fort Worth... How in the Hell did 4 Kosovars managed to sit next to me? Whats the coincidence of THAT?

Depends - How much tequila had you been drinking? ;)

@Ozzy: Coors Light, dollar domestic drafts on Sunday nights. bltch of a hangover.

@Ares: Yes and no, in that order.

@BK: I was just remarking at the sheer coincidence of of a bunch of europeans just happened to radomly be seated next to each other at a random bar in a random city on the other side of the planet from 'home'.

Sorry for the drought in unit making. I've just been sooo tired that I haven't done a single bit of gfx in all this time.

Sorry for the drought in unit making. I've just been sooo tired that I haven't done a single bit of gfx in all this time.

RL comes first. While I admit I'd really love to see some new stuff of yours in it's unbeatable quality, I also wish you nice holidays, some time to relax and for having fun.

:)

Top Bottom