Harry Potter Modpack

SailorLazarus

Dumbledore's man
<edit> Here is a link to the original topic thread</edit>

Alright, here is the start of my Harry Potter modpack.
Right now it is basically at the 0.99 phase.

Phase 1.0
New Leaders 99% (missing art for 1 people)
New Civilizations 100%
New Traits 100%

Phase 2.0
New Resources 0%
New Movies 90%
New Art 85%
New Religions 95% Just fighting the GameFont files

Phase 3.0
New Tech Tree 10%
New Buildings 0%
New Units 0%

Just unzip it into your mods folder and load it up in civilization 4 advanced menu.

If you have any ideas or feedback please drop me a line.

THE LINK!
THE MIRROR!
Another MIRROR, all thanks to zeysoft, who wins many pizza's for it.

(Edit) Right. Screenshots. I remember them things.(/Edit)

Update! 3 Mar 2006
Thanks to woodelf's help, I think I have fixed the crashing issue, once and for all. <knocks on wood>
Also I updated the pictures for He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named, Fenrir Greyback, and Dolores Umbridge.

Next will come new religions, artwork for the eras, and a new tech tree.

<update>20 Mar 2006 - Moved the tech tree into phase 3, I have received some really great ideas from this forum, that have caused me to rethink the way I will be doing the tech tree. Also added new resources into phase 2</update>

The link says that downloads are temporarily unavailable (for 5-10) minutes. Why not just upload the files here to the forums?

Stellan_87 said:
What is a Harrypotter mod??!! don't get it.

Check the main C&C for the initial thread. It's a Modpack based on the Harry Potter universe.

Harry Potter mod????????????
I can be funny! i'll try the mod and will post anything i find. It would be nice to have screenshots anyway.

I give you screenshots. Sorry bout that, I knew I was forgetting something.

Rabbit_Alex said:
The link says that downloads are temporarily unavailable (for 5-10) minutes. Why not just upload the files here to the forums?

Because, the file is 7mgs and the forums only allow for up to 3. Sorry.

So, have hte names been changed, or is there more to the mod than just that?

Drakonik said:
So, have hte names been changed, or is there more to the mod than just that?

Yes htere is more to hte mod than just name changes.:)
and there is more that I am still working on.

SailorLazarus said:
Yes htere is more to hte mod than just name changes.:)
and there is more that I am still working on.

Are those typos, are are you mocking me? ;)

Anyway, it looks interesting. I might try it over the weekend.

Haha. Well, this mod is marked for trial the next time I have an hour or two of free time. Almost definitely this weekend, although tomorrow is my mother's birthday, and the weekend might be spent buying her presents. :lol:

Drakonik said:
Haha. Well, this mod is marked for trial the next time I have an hour or two of free time. Almost definitely this weekend, although tomorrow is my mother's birthday, and the weekend might be spent buying her presents. :lol:

Thank you, but spend time with your mother first. My mod can wait. Unless your mother is like one of my friends mothers. Then, you might be better off with my mod.:lol:

Naw, I love my mamma too much to forsake her for a mod, no matter how good it is. I can't deny it: I'm a mamma's boy.:D

Seriously though, I'll try it out once I have some free time. This could be a really fun mod, considering the fact that I'm a HP nerd. /me disapparates to school!

Hey, there is nothing wrong with being a momma's boy.

I really hope someone can help me with this crashing problem. I can't figure out what the heck is wrong, and the only thing I can think to do next is to reXML it from the begining.

Because Draco's an evil, conniving rat. Wait a second...

THat'd make him an excellent politician.

dragon1209 said:
Oh no, it crashed on me 2 times!

and why didn't Draco make the LH cut?

Yeah, I know about the crashing. Sorry. I think I am going to have to recode the mod. Curses.

Draco is not in here for the same reason that Snape is not in here. I didn't want to have book 6 spoilers. Though, now that I think about it, that is a really lame reason not to have them in the mod. I think I will at least put in Draco into the Death Eaters (for now). Snape will probably go into the OoTP (for now).

Maybe I will just make a fifth civilization titled "J.K. quit screwing with our heads...please."

Drakonik said:
Because Draco's an evil, conniving rat.

Technically its a ferret. Wormtails the rat.
Sorry, couldn't help myself.

woodelf said:
Check the main C&C for the initial thread. It's a Modpack based on the Harry Potter universe.

What is this thread? can you post a link?

Top Bottom