Has anyone made a great looking RoM icon?

There are a couple in this thread in case you haven't seen it. The one I made in that thread is also included with my building pack. os79 also made one, which is in a thread on the topic of icons buried in this forum, but I do not feel like digging through months of old stuff right now.

If none of those are suitable, just upload a smallish image (64x64 pixels is as small as it should be, no larger than 100x100 pixels due to distortion; it should be square) and someone will make it into an icon. It is very easy to make icons.

Made some for my own use a while back; I'm not on the computer that has them in ico format, but if anyone wants to convert and use these, feel free.

@draz, those are just the thing(!), please post your .ICO(s) when you get to your PC.

@Afforess, I was going to ask too, sweet! ;)

@generalstaff, you were one of the folks i read posts from to even get to asking, thank you.

@All, this kinda thing/bling is so required these days to make a polished impression that RoM & AND deserve (imho). Unless draz or others step-up, please ask Matthias (aka Exhumed, aka 3xhumed) over at DeviantArt to make some great RoM & AND icons, (http://3xhumed.deviantart.com/gallery/#Game-Icons). He seems really friendly (and German) and appears to have done literally hundreds of awesome icons for free when asked (i'm not discounting any other artists either btw) and if given some art to use, for example:

Attachments

• Icons Pics.JPG
    Icons Pics.JPG
    132.7 KB · Views: 210
  • Civ Icons.7z
    2.8 MB · Views: 92
Here are some quickie RoM Icons i made from draz's .JPGs, please see if they look good on your desktops, transparent BGs... (new: moved a few posts down).

Draz, any chance you could make an RoM:AND icon?

Would be a pleasure, when I do get back home; this laptop I'm using now doesn't even have Photoshop.

Will be a while tho, so you might want to ask 3xhumed like Cor'e suggested - I probably could do something similar but you'd probably get it much faster from him. :lol:

Top Bottom