Votes: 20 30.8%
  • No

Votes: 28 43.1%
  • No opinion

Votes: 5 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The start screen is terrible. I don't like the fact it takes up the whole screen. That is what ruins Windows 8 for me. The Windows development team members that support this are idiots.

How many times do you have to be told that your opinions are not the only possible opinion?

You're perfectly entitled to not like Windows 8, but that doesn't mean the start screen is terrible or that people who support it are idiots.

In before you link some more awful graphs that prove absolutely nothing.

I see nothing wrong with it. The only thing I can see is that, when you click the start button in Win 7, you're forced to move your mouse to the bottom left of the screen -- so confining all the stuff to the bottom left makes sense if your mouse is there anyway.

I don't see the point in being confined to a tiny sliver of screen-space otherwise.

The start screen is terrible. I don't like the fact it takes up the whole screen. That is what ruins Windows 8 for me. The Windows development team members that support this are idiots.
Tommy, if they took Windows 8.1 and made just like Windows 7, I still do not think you would like it because it has the name Windows 8.

Calling others idiots and acting with such spite has forced me to finally close this thread. We are all well aware of your opinions of Windows 8. Please do not pollute other threads with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom