1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Hattrick

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by Dell19, Oct 24, 2004.

1. Shabbaman

Shabbaman rebuffing the rebels

The site is down now, unfortunately. Probably server problems.

2. jeriko one

jeriko one Exalted Fleetlord

I signed up yesterday in the Turkish league. How long will it take to start?

3. Dell19

Dell19 Take a break

Apparently you should get a team soon as there was no waiting list on the last update. The first cup game starts next week on wednesday and the first league game will be on sunday. Basically this weekend is when they run the major updates that generate the fixture lists and confirm the tables.

4. jeriko one

Thanks. Is there a way to play friendlies with foreign teams? Maybe we can make a mini tournament.

5. Dell19

Dell19 Take a break

CDZ already has a mini cup competition that you are welcome to join. :)

You should always play a friendly each week that you are not in the cup to maximise training. I posted a link on the bottom of the last page that outlines what training is and the rules in the help section on hattrick is reasonably detailed.

You can either play domestic or international friendlies with little difference between the two although home internationals would be the most profitable option.

6. SoCalian

SoCalian Deity

Hey dell, can you update the first post to show who still has a team from CFC?

7. Dell19

Dell19 Take a break

I haven't looked at that page in ages. Three of those teams no longer exist.

Its now up to date. There is a more complete list on CDZ which tends to be more reliable and reaching CDZ is a good indication that you plan on continuing to play the game. I've only listed the players in the opening post that really started in this thread although that should probably include Mistfit but I cannot be bothered to search through the entire thread.

8. SoCalian

SoCalian Deity

Thanks! I think I may go to the CDZ when the leauge play starts up. I don't really feel like singing up for a new forum ATM.

9. Shabbaman

Shabbaman rebuffing the rebels

Pah! Second highest number of posts in this thread and you don't even mention me? [banned] ;)

The CDZ cup is a lot of fun, and the forum gives a lot of space to discuss it. What I like most about it is that most players are pretty loyal to the cup, so you can take revenge for your losses.

Anyone having a spare defensive forward btw? I really need one and they're hard to find...

10. Dell19

Dell19 Take a break

I was thinking of adding you, Yndy and Mistfit but then I could just copy the list from CDZ.

11. SoCalian

SoCalian Deity

ok, it's halfway through my first cup game, and I was up 3-0 after 29 minutes, with 66% posesion rate. the new boys I brought in from transfer are doing realy well.

12. socralynnek

socralynnek Civ & Hattrick addict

Congratluations to your first win!

But playing Counter attack was worthless, cause this only has a positive effect when you are weaker in midfield. So, it just decreased your MF rating without a positive effect.
    But since you were playing vs a bot, it has done no harm.

The striker you bought seems to be a good buy, 2 and a half stars is not bad for that price.

13. Dell19

Dell19 Take a break

I went into half time still at 0-0. Apparently brilliant strikers are not good enough against the bot I was playing. Ended up scoring four in the second half though.

14. Darth_Pugwash

Darth_Pugwash wobble wobble

Won 5-1 in cup round one.:D

In other news I am upgrading my stadium from 8,500 seats to 10,000. It would be more but I don't have the money, this expansion alone put me in debt by £90,000.

15. SoCalian

SoCalian Deity

I ended up wining 6-0, but one of my guys got a bruised achelies tendon, he can still play though.

16. Dell19

Dell19 Take a break

17. jeriko one

Today I played my first game. We won 4-2 away. Currently 2nd in Turkish VI839.

My teams name is Coruscant Koy Hizmetleri
    I.D.658606

BTW, I have to complete my second part of challanges. For this I have to play a friendly. Anyone for a quick friendly?

18. Dell19

Dell19 Take a break

I'm still in the cup but I'm sure someone will challenge you. Alternatively you can look in the adverts section for friendlies and challenge them to a friendly or look at who is online in a particular region and challenge people until someone accepts. Each week you should be playing a friendly for training.

19. Elsaak

Elsaak European und Réunionnais

out from the French Cup, and already lost against the last champion in my league....

well, the begining of that season is not so easy.....

20. SoCalian

SoCalian Deity

oh man, I am getting owned so baddly. I keep on loosing, and all my players hate each other, and there seems to be a bug in the weekly training, so thats not too nice. Dell, you're right, I should just brace for relegation.