Hattrick

So how did everyone's season 26 go?

I finished 5th and won the qualifier 4-0 and got my highest ever rating of 179. Its been an okay season although its a bit disappointing that I went out in the first round of the cup and generally had worse attendences than when I was in VI. hopefully this season I can win a few more games in a row.

for me, it was a pretty good season
a was coming from the bottom div, and in this 6th , I won the title at the first time !

unfortunatly, I lose two games and had to play a qualifer to up ; I lose once more, with a 124 HT-Stats, which was far from my 145 record.

this season, I want to play better in national cup, and would like to win at least 1 game at home (very difficult objective...)

the title and the direct accession to 5th div is also a goal.. :goodjob:

The end of my second season in a fairly tough div, (but we all say that dont we :) ). I came 4th which I am pleased about as I am training defence, but have a fairly poor midfield.

My HT-Stats reached 121 this season.
I managed to increase my stadium to 13,500 and now have a solid trainer. (I was one of those poor unfortunates who joined in the brief window when new players got 7000 capacity arenas and 100 fans.)

I will continue the defence training for next season and into the one after; then I will be able to afford a pretty good bunch of players and will change my training. My season goal is to maintain 4th place and increase my staduim size again. Ideally a 25000 size arena; however I would need a rather good youth pull in the coming weeks to help me achieve that.

Congrats on winning the league elsaak! :goodjob:

Pugwash FC finished 5th, one place higher than last season. I think I underperformed slightly, becuase 2 of my better players were injured for 3 weeks. I filled out my 7000 capacity stadium a couple of times, so I'm expanding it to 8500 during the off-season. My aim for next season is to finish 4th, but I think I'll probably finish 5th again. It will be at least 2-3 seasons until I can challenge for promotion I think, becuase I am in a league with alot of strong teams.

I have also got a trainee winger up to 'outstanding' I'm not sure if I should sell him now or wait till he pops up another level?

Darth_Pugwash said:
Congrats on winning the league elsaak! :goodjob:

I have also got a trainee winger up to 'outstanding' I'm not sure if I should sell him now or wait till he pops up another level?

thank you ! ;)

how old is your trainee ?
I'm a winger trainer too ; I have a solid trainer, and a 19 years old brilliant, and a 19 and a 20 outstanding.

my stadium is actually under reconstruction, to 35.000 seats

He is 18. I've already transfer listed him, I decided I wanted slightly less money now rather than slightly more later. :p

Darth_Pugwash said:
He is 18. I've already transfer listed him, I decided I wanted slightly less money now rather than slightly more later. :p

ok, I've seen...
He is leaving ; welle, he has some good secondaries...

Eh, I needed the money. He is gone now, for £616,000. But I can't spend it until next week, or whenever the next economic update is (grrrrr!)

You should be able to spend it on players as soon as the bid was placed.

I still would have kept him I think since 18 is a good age for still training a player. Although I assume from the price that he had very few secondaries so you probably made the right decision.

Its been a while since Hattrick got a mention here so I thought I would make a little post.

How are the CFCers doing so far this season?

Halfway in the season I am on the brink of relegation. The reason is simple... Defence training. I am sticking to my guns and around this time next season I will have 6 Outstandings for sale and a fine bunch of Outstanding / Brilliant defenders. Then I will move onto PM training.

I'm in 5th place on 9 points and should stay up. Its not been a great season since we lost the two games against teams that we should really be competing with. We could still end up finishing quite well although I think I will try to grab 5th place now.

Place 1 with 19 points, cup round 3, looks very good this season.
Hopefully I'll promote.

Currently in 4th place with 12 points, the season is going well depsite a bad start. If everything goes to plan I should finish in 4th, although I'll be down to 5th on Sunday.

6th now. Should have been mathematically safe but we have lost two games and drawn another two where the stats show that with a bit of luck we probably should have won. The last draw was a joke with us losing a brilliant IM in excellent form and my second best IM as well which handed the opposition the midfield and allowed them to come back for a lucky 4-4 draw.

Still need a point or for the team in seventh to drop points which may not happen so next season I could be playing in VI with a midfield that consists of a magnificent and two brilliant playmakers and forwards that are at least brilliant.

I have won the title in my league!
Promoting to division VI now, where I think I will rest for some time.

well, for me this season was pretty more difficult than last year :
I increased well the power of my team, but 2 opponents were better !

I still have a chance for the title, but certainly will finish second...

in CDZ, I lose once more 3-1 on socralynnek's field ;)

Top Bottom