1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Hattrick

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by Dell19, Oct 24, 2004.

1. BCLG100

BCLG100 Music Master

Yeah maximum training is 90 minutes, so you really need 6 forwards to make better use of the system, im selling a trainee now from my YS for £50k.

Number= 197054869

It depends what level you want to start training them at and too tbh, i normally try and buy 17 yr old excellants and train them till they're like 21-22 generally getting a new one every season- with the exception of this one where im training a solid but he has good secondary skills.

2. Dell19

Dell19 Take a break

Yes so you should generally be playing 3 strikers in the league match and 3 other strikers in the friendly/cup match.

I would probably have a 7th trainee that plays whenever there is an injury.

3. raketooy

raketooy professional Coke drinker

I now have 4 trainees and one of them sucks, so I'll just get rid of him soon. I just don't like bidding so I usually have too few trainees.

4. Shabbaman

Shabbaman rebuffing the rebels

Hattrick is the game that never dies, so neither should this thread. By now there should be new people playing this game! Anyone up for a friendly cup against fellow civ fans? Just let me know. Also: the Civ Players Federation needs more members to stay alive :(