Hattrick

I'll switch to 3-4-3 when I have bought more forwards to train. Am I correct that a player gets the same training regardless of whether he plays one or two matches a week?

Yeah maximum training is 90 minutes, so you really need 6 forwards to make better use of the system, im selling a trainee now from my YS for £50k.

Number= 197054869

It depends what level you want to start training them at and too tbh, i normally try and buy 17 yr old excellants and train them till they're like 21-22 generally getting a new one every season- with the exception of this one where im training a solid but he has good secondary skills.

Yes so you should generally be playing 3 strikers in the league match and 3 other strikers in the friendly/cup match.

I would probably have a 7th trainee that plays whenever there is an injury.

I now have 4 trainees and one of them sucks, so I'll just get rid of him soon. I just don't like bidding so I usually have too few trainees.

Hattrick is the game that never dies, so neither should this thread. By now there should be new people playing this game! Anyone up for a friendly cup against fellow civ fans? Just let me know. Also: the Civ Players Federation needs more members to stay alive :(

Top Bottom