Hattrick

If I win the last game of the season I won't relegate to the 6th... and I've been too long in the 6th. Strangely enough I've had the highest rating of my division in about three rounds, and for the whole 5th division I'm at something like 50% in average rating. Relegation would be unfair.

Not that that'd make me stop though ;)

BTW, have we advertised the "Civ Players Federation" over here?

Join the fed at HT!

socralynnek said:
BTW, have we advertised the "Civ Players Federation" over here?

Join the fed at HT!

I will definetely join when I become an HT-Supporter.

BTW, I`m in division 5(of 8) I need to win my last game against the 4th placed team to avoid the qualification match.

How did this season go?

I won my VI league, but have just lost the qualifier 5-3, so I miss out on promotion for the second season in a row. :(

Afte becoming 4th twice in a row in my VI, I got 3rd...so I got my best result!

Just seeing if anyone from cfc still plays? other than those who post regularly post at cdz of course.

New cup will start soon we could do with some more competition.

A bit of a scary bump. :)

Nowadays I am in IV. Drew my first league game away on a PIC. Would have taken it before the game but they ended up scoring a last minute equaliser which was a shame.

Lost my first ever V game 6-3, i MOTS'd it as i knew i could PIC the next 2 matches at least. bit dissapointing as i had brought the game back to 2-2 at one point and they managed to score two goals in one minute.

Nice bump. :D

I'm still stuck in my starting league, which is pretty annoying as I've been playing since 2004, and I have a pretty good team for VI.

least by the time you actually promote you'll probably move straight into IV after a season!

Me on the other hand, straight back down! can only hope i dont relegate to your division!

That's the plan anyway! :D

Good luck in V. Actually would be quite cool to be in the same league as someone else from CDZ!

That's the plan anyway! :D

Good luck in V. Actually would be quite cool to be in the same league as someone else from CDZ!

Not if i managed to stay in V and you promoted to V it wouldnt! i'd be going straight back down the next season! im fighting for the 6th place all the way! :cool:

Heh, I relegated to IX, which is the lowest division of Finland. I didn't update my lineups until very late season and my team played many matches with like 9 players. I will easily promote back after this season, if I just remember to do the lineups.

Still in 6th after somehow getting draws in my last 2 games, i don't think im winning another game for about 5 weeks so im enjoying it whilst it lasts.

I'm out of the cup and am in 6th in the league so this season is not going well.

Matches played: 5
Goals for me: 32
Goals against me: 0

I am quite happily dominating down here in Finnish IX. At least fans will stay happy. I'm trying to make money by training killer scorers and some day buy a super lineup.

My team ID's 1220060 in case someone wants a friendly. I'm happy to travel.

How come your playing 3-5-2 then? surely to train scorers a better idea would be to play 3-4-3 to gain as much training as you can? i've got a friendly this week but just challenge me next week if you fancy a game. BCLG United.

I started last fall in X league. Now I'm in the VIII for the time being at the moment 2nd in the league.

The team's name is FC Ovi

How come your playing 3-5-2 then? surely to train scorers a better idea would be to play 3-4-3 to gain as much training as you can? i've got a friendly this week but just challenge me next week if you fancy a game. BCLG United.
I'll switch to 3-4-3 when I have bought more forwards to train. Am I correct that a player gets the same training regardless of whether he plays one or two matches a week?

Top Bottom