• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Help i'm addicted to Civ IV!

Hmm, we can start a new religion, call it "The Church of Cividology".
Gods: Sid, Soren
Great Prophet: Sulla and that guy who can beat the game on deity (continents, standard size map)

Now if some inspired brothers/sisters of faith can draft a "civ 10 commandments", then we can commence our incantation. :)

2. Thou shalt not steal technology

god10002 said:
Hi! A few weeks ago i bought Civilization 4. I Patched the game and began playing a game, I found the game to be fun and enjoyable, however something has happend! I am finding that when i'm not playing the game I'm thinking about it, Tactics, wars, plans. Iv'e found this game to be extremly obsessive. Is this normal and should i start reaserching Gunpowder or economics next?
It's not so much that you're addicted to it. It's that you've fallen in love with it. I suggest taking it out for a nice dinner and layering on some of that sugar. But, fear not as with any infatuation the "magic" will wear off over time and you'll be able to get back to a health productive lifestyle.

Hmmm... Sunday night. School Night. Waking up at 6:45. Need to write paper for Wednesday. Play Civ from 9:30 to 12:30. I'm so dead tired, and I still have my paper to write. Ugghhh.

Top Bottom