Help me guys! how can you make it visible?

MalayanGamer

Prince
I have a problem right now. I tried to put a Mannerheim lh body to a Chiang kai shek lh that was made by topsecret but when i boot it up, the body isn't appear.
HELP.png

Can someone tell me what did i do wrong? I really don't know how to fix this. Please? I need some help. (I'm using Nifskope btw because i'm not expert on Blender.)

Attachments

• Chiang.rar
    6.6 MB · Views: 47
When you copied the body over, you lost some vital data somehow. The NiTriStrips node of the body needs a NiSkinInstance node as child, which stores the rigging information of the mesh. Also, if you copy meshes into a leaderhead nif file, make sure that they are childen of the "Scene Root" NiNode.

If hat is the case odds are he hit copy instead of copy branch.

When you copied the body over, you lost some vital data somehow. The NiTriStrips node of the body needs a NiSkinInstance node as child, which stores the rigging information of the mesh. Also, if you copy meshes into a leaderhead nif file, make sure that they are childen of the "Scene Root" NiNode.
How do you do it? I don't know how. Please answer me @SaibotLieh.

Right-click on the mesh you want to copy (either the NiTriStrips in the Block List or directly in the image) and choose Block->Copy Branch, then go to the nif you want to copy to, right-click on the "Scene Root" NiNode in the Block List and choose Block->Paste Branch.

But chances are high that the body of one leaderhead will not work properly with the skeleton of another leaderhead. The body however should at least show up in Civ.

Top Bottom