1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Help

Discussion in 'Bugs and Crashes' started by Gem Hound, Nov 12, 2011.

1. Gem Hound

Gem Hound Mercenary

I have 3.19.

2. BlueGenie

BlueGenie Chieftain

I'm using 3.19, official final patch. I thought that was what was required for C2C. if not then I won't be able to play it as the 3.19 official patch is required for Master of Mana and I play that via network a lot. Can't have two versions of CivIV installed so can only go with one patch.

Cheers

3. Thunderbrd

Thunderbrd C2C War Dog

don't believe it matters much between the two here... seems to work on either .17 or .19.

4. Necratoid

Necratoid Chieftain

Actually I have 3.19 upon actually looking... I was just wondering if the patch was there as asking silly questions sometimes makes it possible to determine that the reason you can't get a picture on your VCR... is because you need a TV attached to it. I had this happen to a teacher around 1990. Apparently I was the first one to actually ask after she spent literally weeks fishing for the solution to the lack of pictures display. I read the manuel and it literally never mentioned that it required a TV only how to attach one. You'd think tech support would have actually bothered to mention a TV at some point.