Here come the Mughals!

Stacmon

Explorer
Hello everyone,

In another thread, I read:

... the Mughals are going to become a completely playable civ with 1.9.

I'm only recently discovering the mod and I am very excited to hear that there are plans to make the Mughals playable in the next version!

Reading the mod's description, the fact that they were unplayable (unlike for example Byzantium), was very unfortunate in my opinion. It's great to hear that such a historically significant, rich and powerful empire will be reflected in the game! Another "Muslim" option is very welcome and it is also great that India will somehow be represented in the later period (600 AD on)

Thanks also for keeping up the support for Civ 4 :goodjob:, somehow I have never been able to fall in love with Civ 5 :( (despite my efforts).

That they are, jammerculture. And they are quite fun, even if you may have a slightly rocky start, what with India and England gunning for your lands.

Yes they are! Try the SVN version if you're interested :)

Yes they are! Try the SVN version if you're interested :)

Where do I find the SVN version? (may sound like a silly question) Will this mod now only be updated through SVN, or will future versions also be released here?

The first post in the main mod thread has a detailed explanation.

I will also upload versions when I feel I've reached a certain milestone (usually the things that were on my to do list when the previous version was released), although the fact that I can make bugfixes etc. available through SVN means that the time between releases will be longer.

Top Bottom