Here we wish luck to Rhye so he surely graduates!

Hitti-Litti

Deity
Rhye said:
I'll begin fully working on it[RFC Random] after I graduate. For now, I need two months of complete dedication to my own important matters.

Good luck, Rhye! :)

What's RFC Random going to consist of? (Pardon my grammar)
Random maps? UHV goals? Powers? Can't wait...
What's your field of study Rhye? Music (since you mention concerts)?

Oh great, I've been hoping RFC Random would be resurrected.

Care to share your plans for after you graduate? Does Firaxis have an Italian branch? :p

Victory or Valhalla

In bocca al lupo ^^

What are you graduating on ?

Good luck, dude.

Ни пуха, ни пера! ;)

cheers, thanks heaps!

It's computer engineering. I'm trying to do my best to finish by June 5th.

Before beginning my quest for a job (that in Italy is a years-long quest), I'd like to have an holiday.
My favourite destination would be Japan.
Is anyone from Japan here? I'd need some info...

Your statement about finding a job in Italy reminded me of a recent article (no offense meant): :cool:
http://zadokromanus.blogspot.com/2008/02/more-young-italians-live-at-home.html

exactly.
The high age italians leave home is recognised as a stereotype, abroad, but in fact has some real reasons.
The real causes are that the university system is very long (and we get out of it older than the rest of Europe's strudents), and that after that, even graduates end up without a job or with a temporary crap one for a few years. This way, it's hard to be economically independent.
In other words, Italy is nowadays a place good for older people, who have every kind of safety and privileges. New generations can't fit in.

In other words, Italy is nowadays a place good for older people, who have every kind of safety and privileges. New generations can't fit in.

You can always come to the US.:lol:

Random Rhye will be the greatest thing ever. I just hope I can get my graphics card fixed up before then.

Rhye, you'll do fine to graduate. You already do so much work on this mod, and what do you get out of it? Satisfaction?

That just adds to the cool factor =p

Top Bottom