Historical events in Civ IV terms

i just found this thread :D

subbed

How could the Swine Flu have spread? We've discovered medicine!

(RFC is still Civ 4 :D)

pfft, a random event happened in all our cities that destroyed granaries, thus making each city unhealthy

Welcome to civfanatics you wonderful person! All are welcome in this world. In this forum there are no Gandhis nor Montezumas to troll you. In this forum no one will roll a stack o' death through your empire. I welcome you to the forum where all Deities and Settlers are created equal. Here, there are is no unhappiness nor is there war weariness. There is only permanent peace. Enjoy! :goodjob:

Peace sounds wonderful, cause I'm godawful at war. :lol:

Global Warming is happening solely because of nuclear weapon tests and uses.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Global Warming is happening solely because of nuclear weapon tests and uses.

actually it's happening because we nuked japan into capitulation

And we nuked ourselves a lot. A LOT

because they were not willing to capitulate before hiroshima and nagasaki?

assuming the real world is unmodded, then most likely yes

toku is rather stubborn

actually it's happening because we nuked japan into capitulation

Which reminds me, ( not that I use nukes, but I do build them to increase my power rating and intimidate the competiton. ) I wish that Godzilla, or some other comic book/ movie monster was the consequence of pollution and using nukes, rather than global warming. It would be more entertaining.

Amphibious strength 50 Godzilla "bear"...
"Sir, there is something coming out of water... its big, wet, fluffy.. and its not your wife"

Which reminds me, ( not that I use nukes, but I do build them to increase my power rating and intimidate the competiton. ) I wish that Godzilla, or some other comic book/ movie monster was the consequence of pollution and using nukes, rather than global warming. It would be more entertaining.

lol, which of course just lead to firing more nukes :)

Top Bottom