• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Historical NES I - World War I.

To: Russia, France, and Italy

Our forces are still in the midst of mobilizing, and feel very discomfort of letting Britain's allies do the fighting. Please, await the magestic British troops, so that it will be my war too. I expect my troops to land in Germany in 3-4 months.

OOC: Toasty, is there a way to make orders like now, small orders. Like sending bi-planes to explore something, or or can I board infantry right now, and invade? Also, if it's not a problem, could you possibly send me my deplyments, my computer has not been saving correctly, and I lost my deployments. Thanks.

To: Italy
Please forgive me for that misunderstanding with the biplane reconnaisance mission. I thought you were going to attack us. But now that I see you are friendly, will you ally with us against Russia, France, and evil Britian for assasianating the true heir to Austria-Hungary?

To: Austria, Germany
Don´t you wish mighty Greece as an ally in this conflict?

To Greece
From Germany: We coudl use any help we could get to stop the Entente of Evil!

Err... Toasty, what about my ofensive in the east?

And my recon flights?

TO GERMANY, GREECE, AUSTRO-HUNGARY
FROM TURKEY
We support you, and will help soon, but we have problems with our economy at the moment.

TO ROMANIA
Please sign a mutual protection pact, or at least a non-aggression pact with me.

Das: You had no offensive in the East, just a lot of troop movements in East Prussia and Silesia :-\.

Nemesis: Unfortunately the Romanian government at this point has no interest in aligning herself with her former oppressors in Constantinople. We will sign a non-agression pact.

Upon review, yes, das did order an attack into Lithuania. Das, next time please try and sum up your orders all in your pm.

3 infantry and 2 artillery regiments attacked the Russian garrison in Riga of 4 infantry and one trench. The artillery bombardment was unsuccessful, and the attack failed. However, the German soldiers did manage to inflict equal casualties upon the Russian garisson before they were killed.

Therefore, Germany gains no land.

Austria gets an extra 10g to spend for Galicia, Russia loses 10g for Galicia.

All countries must get their bus and orders in to me asap.

OOC: Ok, then I was right. /OOC

To: Greece
Yes. We would be honored if the fine nation of Greece were to offer us help.

[OOC] Is Germany at war with France aswell?

[OOC]
I'll be on holiday for the next two weeks, so Toasty my current orders are to stay the same.
I'll update everything upon my return.
Thanks

Update:
I'm retiring from my post as the leader of Romania but will still be managing the game. Bill_in_PDX, one of the first (but now retired ;)) NESers will be taking over. He'll provide you with the details.
Also, good job on orders everyone, but I'm still waiting for Jason and das. Believe me, this turn should prove VERY interesting, and I want to get on with it ASAP. So PM me!

das, Jason, I need your orders NOW. Unless I've recieved them by tonight I will either move for you or REMOVE YOU FROM THE GAME.

A coup in Romania...

With the world erupting in conflict around her, the Romanian people began to feel uneasy. Countries on all sides of her were looking for allies...or territory. Clearly dangerous times called for bold leadership.

King Opus I had abdicated his throne in favor of a republic only years earlier, and had thought he would spend the rest of his days enjoying retirement in Wallacha, but he was needed in Bucharest, and sooner, rather than later.

Using an obscure codicil in the original abdication agreement, Opus returned to power in a bloodless coup, with the full support of the armed forces....

Opus laughed to himself thinking of the armed forces currently deployed. It was easy enough to get General Sturdza to support his moves when he let him know just how much the Romanian GNP would be made available to the commander.

Oh, he would build the army, but only for defensive purposes. Romania had neighbors with blood on their minds, and Opus intended to keep the blood outside of the homeland.

========================
To: All Nations
Subj: ROMANIAN NEUTRALITY

Romania will remain neutral throughout any conflicts currently underway. We ask that all countries respect Romanian neutrality, as we will respect yours.

King Opus I

das, your PM box is full! You have 250g to spend.

Jason and das, if you don't have your moves in to me by tonight I will move for you (and you don't want that!)

Top Bottom