HOF V3 - "From Here to Eternity"

I think the pre-turn general ideia is to position your troops in order to blitz in the actual first turn of all players ;), so pls don´t attack (since we can´t move at all and you can).

I've find the first turn played by Knutis in the previous game,
there was no repport.

So i guess that i can only move my ships, loads ships with units,
but nothing more.

I am right ?

Maybe amphibious attack ? :D

Yes that's right, no amphib attacks allowed, the war in the Pacific
does not start till December.

Ok Guys...so am I playing the Minor Allies????

Otherwise..I just hope everyone here is committed to playing the game in a timely manner and can commit to the long haul!! Once we get through the first turn...I suggest that Allies & Axis sides share passwords in the event a player will be unable to play a turn within a week's time. We are already approaching the winter holidays so let's not let the game get delayed because of holidays. Just a suggestion! Let's have a great game!

Sully

I just hope everyone here is committed to playing the game in a timely manner and can commit to the long haul!! Once we get through the first turn...

And already the first delay, very sorry... I meant to play last night, but then my ministry of household affairs had other plans... I cannot squeeze this game in during lunch break like I can for a normal PBEM, as it will certainly take 1-2 hours to make first plans and set the empire on track. But I will try again this evening.

Lanzelot

Ok Guys...so am I playing the Minor Allies????

Otherwise..I just hope everyone here is committed to playing the game in a timely manner and can commit to the long haul!! Once we get through the first turn...I suggest that Allies & Axis sides share passwords in the event a player will be unable to play a turn within a week's time. We are already approaching the winter holidays so let's not let the game get delayed because of holidays. Just a suggestion! Let's have a great game!

Sully

Nature has no password, we are a very open organization, so anyone can
take over if needed.

I do have an admin password for adding new players.

I can play the minor allies too Sully..you want me to take them this turn and go with them the next one?

Just to make sure I understand the rules, only 4 units to an airbase. So if airbase=city and if the Brits gift me Portsmouth, then the U.S. can only base 4 planes there. On the other hand, I can stack 3 carriers anywhere with a transport capability of 3 and have 9 planes in one spot.

Do I have that right?

I think you can have as many planes on a city as you want, just not on an airbase at the end of turn..as for the carriers you can have them all stacked in one tile with planes on´em yes, of course it´s Eric who have the last say.

I think you can have as many planes on a city as you want, just not on an airbase at the end of turn..as for the carriers you can have them all stacked in one tile with planes on´em yes, of course it´s Eric who have the last say.

That is correct, no limit on cities.

I am very sorry, but I moved three of my ships, before I came back to this page (didn't know anymore, whether I was allowed to bombard with artillery... :))
I can skip their movement next turn, if you want.

GPS to Hasdrubal, pre-turn

We'll just let Sully move 3 of his ships to compensate
for this error.

My understanding though is we can still move ships that are not submarines and are at sea a max of 4 tiles for the preturn.

GPS Russia & Minor Allies to Sully, British Empire

Russia:
Moved ships already on sea 4 tiles.

Minor Allies:
Also moved ships already at sea.

Top Bottom