Holy Crusade

vote: option 3
I will stand guard

Johnhughtom had a lot to do. So much things he has to care for, and so little time during travel. He was so sleepy, that he barely noticed armored figure, armed with a sword, before he was hit. Feeling intense pain, johnhughtom decided to flee through window. He barely managed to squeeze trough. Thankfully, he was not one of the guys wearing heavy armors. Unfortunately, second attacker waited for him outside and cast wounding spell against him. Johnhughtom barely survived.

Autolycus was feeling secure. He even took off his worn plate mail, and sat comfortable in an arm-chair. This chair probably saved his life, because attacker's sword had stuck in it for a moment. Autolycus swiftly cast a protective spell. Albeit attacker had some time to hit him, thanks to the spell's power, he only managed to wound Autolycus, not kill him.

Guard tally:
Spaceman: Spaceman, SamSniped, johnhughtom, cardith lorda, Southernking
topsecret: topsecret, Autolycus, TBK, Mat
BSmith: BSmith

Spaceman and topsecret were chosen to go in the front guard.

Item/NPC tally:
Option 3 (6): topsecret, Autolycus, johnhughtom, cardith lorda, BSmith
Option 1 (3): Spaceman, Southernking, Mat
Option 2 (2): SamSniped, TBK

Ranger, called 'Long Legs' Manny, joined the group. Pilgrims also bought one potion of healing.
OOC: you can target Manny with night actions. You can lynch him. You can vote him to go in a front guard, etc.

Day begins. Today, vote for lynch (as normal), and vote for potion of healing.

List of living players:
Spoiler :
1. Order of the Sword:

BSmith
JoanK/Visorslash
NinjaCow
Spaceman
The Black Knight wounded, one person must help him
Topsecret

2. Order of the Hand:

Cardith Lorda
Civcube
Classical hero
Dreadnought
johnhughtom wounded, one person must help him
Southernking

3. Order of the Staff

Autolycus wounded, one person must help him
Earthling
Gone 3 the Celt barely alive, must be carried by two other characters
Mat93
SamSniped

4. Others

'Long Legs' Manny

Visorslash replaces JoanK

OOC: Can we see a list of HP? It's hard to keep track of where everyone is.

Info about 'level' of wounds is in character's list. you will not get more details about others; I may give individual info to wounded players.

Remember that players doing nothing at night can heal themselves if they have between 1 and 3 HP... at least, when night is peaceful and they have comfortable place to sleep

vote:TBK

No. No. No.

No. No. No.

If you haven't got the message yet, read it 10 more times.

I agree with my elder brave sir Mat, we do not hire people and then kill them! We are not thugs! We are holy men! I am outraged as even I know that this is not the way for a holy man to act!

Vote: The Black Knigh

While this likely villain isn't even trying to defend his name, I think we can vigilante The Black Knigh and use today for a more informative purpose instead of overkill. 2 or 3 of us should be enough to engage him in combat, since anyone can do so at night, and for one I'll commit to it and responsibily for the result. He shouldn't be able to cause us more harm in one more night given his current state.

While assuming that was a successful lynch of a scum yesterday, it didn't really look to me like classical or spaceman attempted counterbandwagon votes for the specific purpose of saving TBK so they're not great suspects yet. I'll pressure vote: CivCube to share about himself and his experiences .

Also, I'd humbly advise that we give the healing potion to johnhughthom and he can hopefully use it if he's able to rest tonight. I'd also hope we can have our service to heal Gone 3 The Celt who needs to get back on his feet and that might be the only way we can be sure to heal him.

I believe that many elders have spoken wisely on this matter, if two of your own sect are willing to lynch, it must be for good reason. vote: TBK

Top Bottom