1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Holy Hand Grenade

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Unit Graphics' started by Heretic_Cata, Aug 6, 2006.

1. The Dragoon

The Dragoon Chieftain

Hey, maybe someone could make the killer Rabit from that movie.

2. Exoticpollution

Exoticpollution Chieftain

It is pretty much a faux pas to post in ("bump") such an old topic without a good reason. Though it is also kind of a faux pas for me to tell you that without calling you a stupid noob so I guess that we all make mistakes.

3. odintheking

odintheking Lighting the way...

Woah, that's cool! A newer member explaining not to bump to an older member. Wow, :goodjob:

4. The Omega

The Omega Completely Insane

Yup. That's proved it. The world is at an end.

5. Exoticpollution

Exoticpollution Chieftain

Well that isn't completely true. I had a good friend who played Civ and showed me this site and CDG around 2002. I browsed it on his account (I won't call myself a "lurker"). I distinctly remember Boulboulgadol's torro tank being the first unit that I saw. And I also thinking that it looked cute but I'd never use it. But then real life kept me busy and I barely had time to play Civ let alone anything here. I probably would have signed up for my own account back then if I did have the time. And then I heard Civ IV was coming out and why bother getting attached to Civ III when a better sequel was supposed to coming out?

So this account is indeed new but it has been almost five years since the first time I saw Zulu's "Newbie Nightmare" sig. And since the first time I saw someone getting called a stupid n00b for bumping a post (not by Zulu though).