Horem's Art Resource's

Yea it was the sref, seems I missed a section to recolor. Adjusted the ground too. I also recolor'd another decal.dds. See if ya can see a difference :)

Attachments

• ColorAdjusted.rar
    55.1 KB · Views: 247
Yea it was the sref, seems I missed a section to recolor. Adjusted the ground too. I also recolor'd another decal.dds. See if ya can see a difference :)

Somehow it's still white, perhaps it's not a matter of textures but some lighting/gloss effect that is applied to the top side of the blocks. I'm not good at 3d graphics so I'm at a loss here.

Everything else looks great :)

Attachments

• clay2.jpg
    clay2.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 364
Well. It would help if I actualy recoulored all the textures needed :-/ sorry.

The sref referenced in the gr2 appears to be blank. So I have not touched that "yet".

Attachments

• clay_quarry_rock_d.rar
    39.6 KB · Views: 260
Sorry to tell you that but it's still white :hmm: (no screenshot this time so you have to believe me) Btw I like the new color of the (non-pillaged) quarry :)

Gah! So I see ingame, I'll have a mess around with the serefs that I haven't touched yet, I am 99% sure this is what broke the quarry the first time round(made it appear square not rectangle).

Made progress with the Blocks. I'll post the updated files in a bit there is quite a few, done quite a bit of tweaking. I am still trying to puzzle out why the quarry itself is coming out so orange.

Have not forgotten ya Pawels, I'm still trying to puzzle out why the quarry overlay comes out so orange. If ya need what I have atm, just say and I'll post them for ya, it all works fine.

I have finally gotten around to compile all my new art into one mod. There is an updated link in the OP to the mod itself. It is in full working order(missing 20 Strategic view icons atm). Should be compatible with any of the Expacs and Vanilla.

Pawels, I am going to resume my attempt on fixing that clay resource, I am still very unhappy with the way it comes out so orange.

Hello Horem!
May I encourage you to put that seaweed a bit up on your list? ;)

Still no luck on the sea resources I posted?
Ooooone moment.
You did?
I didn't say anything and will use your art. :)

Sorry, having my daughter around for a week alone because my wife had to work all day made my brain just implode in little sparks of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Sofia the First, Seuss-Books and Lego bricks.

Originally Posted by Ekmek View Post
Still no luck on the sea resources I posted?

I think this is directed at me Belzhorash.

I had forgotten about them tbh Ekmek. I have dug them out and imported them into a mod. The adapted quarry seems to work fine, although with the default texture reminds me more of an iceberg ;)

Same issue with the Kelp, gets cut off at sea level.

Attachments

• HalfKelp.jpg
    HalfKelp.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 503
  • Reef.jpg
    Reef.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 536
Coast/Ocean act a bit different when it come to the adapted quarry, it places better in the ocean, less gets "cut" off. I'll attach the files in case you want to have a look see.

Attachments

• Reef.rar
    177.8 KB · Views: 261
This mod has zero functionality with Vanilla. Nothing. Not a single resource. Any thoughts? Running vanilla version of your mod, no other mods, with Mongol and Babylon DLC. Standard maps, standard resources (ie standard, abundant, legendary start).

Hi Horem,

Are you still working on the hemp resource? I'm working on a mod, where a hemp resource is kind of essential ;). If it's a long way off, I might consider doing it myself. (That is, if I can find a civ4 resource to convert.)

Top Bottom