1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

how do I create poll?

Discussion in 'Civ5 - General Discussions' started by edibleshrapnel, May 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. edibleshrapnel

edibleshrapnel Chieftain

I'm technologically illiterate.

2. Walter R

Walter R Great Engineer

yes OP, I'd quite like to know that.

Worth bearing in mind that there was a period some time ago when there were polls on just about every conceivable aspect of the game - so much so that eventually any new poll was subject to some scrutiny and possible removal by the Moderators, to stop the forum collapsing!
    I'd strongly recommend looking back through older posts to see if your proposed topic was covered before; and I'd ask the Mods if any moratorium still exists.

3. edibleshrapnel

edibleshrapnel Chieftain

Hmm. I noticed a "create poll" box at the bottom of the new thread thing that you would check mark and create options for, but it doesn't seem to open anything up or create a poll. I guess I'm late to the party.

4. joncnunn

joncnunn Senior Java Wizard Moderator

To create a poll, you first enter the title and main content of the post, then click
    "Yes, post a poll with this thread"
    Then change the number of options if you want something different than four.
    Then click the "Submit a New Thread button".
    Following this then you enter the options for the polls.

Moderator Action: Thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.