How Evil Are You?

Draknith

King
As the thread name implies, how evil are you? What are some of the most horrendous, crimes against humanity that you have waged during your rule?

Recently, I overthrew my nation's government, enslaved my own people, took a city of 20+ down to single digits, backstabbed Bismark, destroyed his empire (vassals) which he had been building since the begining of the game, and subjugated an entire continent to slavery. All in all a good days work. In the real world I'm sure I exterminated around 1 Billion people... muahahaha!

I must have made baby Satan cry a few times.

Turning the world into a glowing wasteland to win a time victory. This was after razing the Apostolic Palace, the UN and the 2 most cultured cities in the world. Being the beloved and respected number 2 isn't good enough!

Turning the world into a glowing wasteland to better leverage corporations.

Spreading a food corporation to someone else, then attacking their happiness in every way possible way... resulting in a total collapse of their economy.

Letting my war ally do all the work and only do the cleanup, conquering 2 others civs with units 2 ages out of date, only to backstab that ally once all that land catapulted me to the top.

Pillaging an opponent dry to pay my bills... and coming back for more of the same once they start to recover. Twice.

Razing the entire world to the ground! Run free, barbarians! Horray for OCC conquest!

Iranon-

Good job. I have a question for you though. When you talk about spreading the food corp then attacking their happiness, what in fact did you do exactly? I kinda want to try this one out.

Razing AP cities are quite fun. I actually once destroyed the AP, then went after and destroyed every city that had that religion in it... That was fun!

@ Draknith: Bombarding improvements on happiness resources, negotiating trade embargos, foment unhappiness spy mission in their most important cities. Can't remember if I also convinced others to adopt Emancipation but I don't think so.

@ Joshua368: Curses, out-eviled yet again!

Draknith,

In one of the games I currently playing I was expanding my empire with a few bogies around. Asoka and I, both of us were Jewish, were friendly. We both hated Isabella and Naepoleon, who were Buddhists. Napoleon settled some cities next to my empire and I wasn't pleased. So I DoW'd Napoleon, and bribed Asoka into the fray. Then Napoleon bribed Isabella into war with Asoka.

Shortly after I razed the French cities just outside my boarders I got peace from Napoleon for all his gold (90) + 2gpt for 10 turns. The situation looked like this:

Spoiler :

Best of buds, right?

Spoiler :

I couldn't help myself.

Spoiler :

Delhi is mine!

Spoiler :

I was beaten to Bombay by ONE turn! :(

Spoiler :

But I made sure to finish the war.

Oh yeah, I killed Victoria that game, even though we were both Jewish. She was hampering my empire's expansion, so I had to make short work of her.

So far I've backstabbed both of my allies in this game, and now I don't have anyone else who likes me. I've DoW'd on Napoleon 4 or 5 times so far, and he's buddy buddy with Isabella, so I have HUGE diplomacy penalties with both of them. Pericles doesn't quite know what to think about me, but he's backwards a little so I'm not too terribly worried about him.

The only reason I DoW'd on my friend Asoka was because he had the Jewish holy city. I'm that evil.

I blew up the world.

Awwww yeah. Nuked the world until it cracked like an egg.

Drafting and whipping major enemy cities down to nothing and then executing what comes out. that'll teach them to offer resistance to my kind and benevolent rule :devil:

:D
Why is it that evil is so funny, always!?
Iranon, I got the best laughs on this site so far, nice work indeed!!!

Self I keep kinda having those heart-aches when i do 10% of what you did, Iranon. ;)
I come from the country of latest Nobel Peace-prize winner, guess that is it...

depends, I did not declared war on the Incas cause their attitute towards me was friendly and we had an open border agreement. However their attitue changed as well as the OB was canceled so it is time to conquer their remaining cities IMO :D

The worrying bit is that I started as a nice guy who was content collecting wonders in peace... solid evidence that civ is a threat to innocent minds!

The worrying bit is that I started as a nice guy who was content collecting wonders in peace... solid evidence that civ is a threat to innocent minds!

:lol: Pretty much describes me too. I've been a happy little builder for most of my civ playing days until I get DOW'ed on one too many times by AI. Now I just flatten everybody.

Little Survvyman offered me a mango, and I obliterated his 18 city empire in 12 turns. He never had time to catch his breath. :ar15:

I've conducted some harsh military operations and razing campaigns (the AI razed one of my cities; I then responded by burning his holy city and capital to the ground, and then another few for the hell of it). However, my best story has to be the Russian-Incan War.

I was sneak-attacked one game by HC while playing as Stalin, and my armies were on another border and not as advanced as I would have liked. I had recently developed Nationalism, and then turned to a Nationhood-Slavery draft and whip combo that reduced a relatively large and populous Russian Empire into swarms of troops. Just about all my size 10+ cities were around 3 by the end of the mobilization. Apparently, HC was either planning well for war or did the same thing, because the next 40 turns was the most epic slaughter I remember fighting in a long time. Truly endless numbers of troops crossing the borders, fighting, retreating because the stack wasn't strong enough to take a city, etc. With vassals, it was nearly a complete world-war, only the peacemonger Gandhi and his three cities came out without massive pillaging and destruction.

I renamed my city, upon recapture, Stalingrad. It seemed appropriate.

One of my first Noble wins. I teched like crazy, got a huge lead, built the Manhattan Project, and built nukes like there was no tomorrow. When I had huge stacks of them I banned them. (Because I had the UN. :D)
Did I mention that I already owned most of the uranium?
Then I proceeded to destroy or capitulate every other civ except Gilgamesh, who simply would not voluntarily give me the cities I needed for a dom win. So I parked 5 very large stacks of Mech Infantry and armor off his borders. Just as I was moving my last occupation stack of regular infantry into position and about to alt-click next turn...
(Lemon actually mis-calculated here...)
Gilgy launches his only three tactical nukes at my largest stack. (I didn't know at the time that a fort allows a resource without a mine. Silly me. The jerk had uranium after all. :()
I launched everything. Nukes, every bomber and fighter plane I had in range, and took him back to the stone age. Then I swept in and took cities until I got the lovely movie.
I am such a b*tch! Felt good though. :D

There was this one game around the time I started Civ where Gandhi was destroyingme (he's always the warmonger in my games), and in the nick of time I got help from Russia. It was really nice of them considering I had not done as much as trade a cow to them. Anyways, me and Russia won the war and it was peaceful... for a while. I soon became the world power, but the game was getting boring for me (I hate peace) and the only nation left was, well, Russia. I destroyed them before they had a chance to beg for mercy. It's still hard today to believe what I had done...

Random personalities I hope. Cause if you're getting attacked by gandhi you have some serious power issues.

Top Bottom