How many people have joined this site since gettin civ4

Back then the notables, besides Thunderfall, were Gregorious Lux and Austin the Ironfist

so just sitting around then, wishing of the day when you'd have VB boards and people to terrorise? :p

Just a few game related posts.
After VB, I became a spammer, a flamer, and troll, before the site grew and such became untenable and was prohibited.

What can be managed with a few dozen active posters, can rapidly break down into chaos with even just hundreds, making a site unusable for its principal purposes.

Yer am registered on forums with less participation but great ability to flame etc. All in good nature of course :)

Elsewhere, where permitted, I 'spam', and flame and troll in good nature, and sometimes with malice. :satan:

Meanwhile, back on topic, as best as I can figure, maybe over 12,000 have registered since civ4 came out. I expect Thunderfall could track the membership by date and come up with a better number.

I'm a longtime lurker of this site (I have played all the civilization games), but I actually registered to ask a question about gal civ II. Since then I post on the Civ IV and Galciv II subfora.

Perfection said:
I joined this site after poking around it for civ 2 stuff.

It must also be noted that this was also around the time that TF's hair started falling out...coincidence...I think not.:mischief:

Moss said:
It must also be noted that this was also around the time that TF's hair started falling out...coincidence...I think not.:mischief:
It's the stress of success. Once I came. TF knew his site mattered.

Can't for the life of me remember why I joined, but it would have been Civ2 related as well. From then on I just hung around and made the rare post now and then.

i think i might have a DL here, created about a year before i joined and then forgot about just because i remembered joining this site before but couldnt find any details.... maybe it was a dream.

I joined at abut the time conquests was out. I did not post much at first, I think I only posted once or twice in my first year, but now you cannot stop me. :p

There has been a massive explosion since civ4 has come which is good for this site.

Meh, I joined this site since getting Civ3 :p.

I watched Civrules' information thread on Civ4 for quite awhile before getting ADSL and joining then.

Mirc said:
I joined when I was looking for cheats for Civ3 :evil:. On that time I could hardly beat Chieftain.
Same here, but I soon learned there were few real "cheats" and it was mostly careful planning and learning the game's rules and RNG odds. Still playing C3C. :)

Top Bottom