Votes: 6 1.1%
  • 61+

Votes: 2 0.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nineteen years old. Born in MCMLXXXV (1985) on November 11th

@King Jason

There was once a guy who was 83 years old and played Civ. Sadly, this was like three years ago (I remember seeing a thread about it on this forum that was made in 2003) and he may very well be..well..yeah..

29, hopefully my reawakend Civ addiction will dull the pain of 3-0 in a few months!

-drjones

I'm 23 years old

When I got my first civ on floppy-disk I was about 10 or 11, got it from my little school friend, and thanks to civ I learned my very first English (My first words I knew in english where like chariot, attack, road, railroad and city all thanks to civ). I can remember it very clearly, I heard all that beautifull music, that really impressed me, my friend was a rich-boy and had allready something like a dolby-surround sound kind of thing, that brought the music beautifully and very loud, boy that was something in those days for a 10-year old boy.
Civ really helped me building a strong foundation for the English language. It's possible this is the reason why I grew out to be the best in English. (got a 9,5 on my exams, was the best student from that year in that subject) So hail to civ!

I predict for the future when civ 7 or something is released the public will probably also be older, because we diehard fans grew older and will still be playing it at our 50's 0r 60's.

I'm in my mid-twenties.

Played all four iterations of Civ, but joined CivFanatics in late 2002 (about the time Civ3: PTW was released). I'm so competitive that I get my kicks from multiplayer games. Console, PC, cards, board; I've done all genres at least once.

I've read so many great things about Civ4 MP that I'm optimistic. Look for me in the MP forums after Thunderfall and the Mods set them up. I'd be happy to take almost anyone.

See you soon,
Myzenium

I fully expect that over time the statistics will skew upwards since most people over 30 will only login once a week or month. Then again most of them won't bother with the poll.

I remember being a sophomore in college and playing the first Civilization. I had a single dorm room, so I could just close the door and play away. It was fun because there were a few others that lived on my hall that also played Civ and we'd pop-in to each others' room to see how we played the games. Oh those were the good 'ole days of college and slacking off.:D

Nice curve on the poll.:)

Goin 39 on oct 31th and hopefully i will have the game then,although ive seen nov 4th here in Sweden as release.

Its nice to play civ, you dont feel old if your 31 and still playing CIV. If I know myself right I will still play for a long time.

Two more days. :)

Just finished a big home improvment project yesterday so timing is perfect.

I am in 11-15 range.

What? No option for 6000 or so?

We Immortal God Kings should be recognised for our longevity.

edit: thats a beautiful bell curve, btw.

Too old to be playing games :) - never!!

Me: I'm 16.
My brother: 10
My father: 50, though I'm not sure...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom