Votes: 6 1.1%
  • 61+

Votes: 2 0.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Civrules said:
16yrs old. 17 in Jan. :)

Ohmygod...A Moderator, handling all the pre release info pages and many of the screenshots in such an outstanding manner. Sid, give this kid a job!!

The reason I prefer turn based games is because real time games turn into frantic click fests which get me stressed out, exactly what I don't want when I'm playing a game. This is probably the most complex computer game in existence and it's that challenge that I enjoy but I want to have the time to think about my play. I'm 50 next month.

my brother got civ 1 when i was 11 and ive been addicted since!
now 14 years later and I cant wait till wednesday!

Padma said:
Civrules is doing an outstanding job as a moderator *despite* his age. ;)

I remember "Eclectic99". He was 81, and had been a USAAF navigator in the Pacific during WW2.

To say the game has a broad age group appeal certainly seems to be the case. This speaks highly for the series to be able to draw such diversity.

i'm 14 years old. just below the peak. Ifirst played civ 2 when i was 8 because i saw my dad playing it. An Addict ever since.

22, an aging Generation Yer :p.

i'm 17 and have been playing/watching since civ1.

I would suspect alot of civers in their earlier 30s as in that age group they would have been in uni/college when civ1 came out, which seems to be the time alot of people are getting hooked.

but then lots of people get hooked with later versions

I'm 33... played Civ I very briefly over 10 years ago in college... spent a substantial amount of time on Civ II, a little less than that on Civ III. Waiting for my Civ 4 order.

I turn 34 on Monday and will be getting Civ4 as my B-Day present to myself on Wednesday. :king: I've been playing Civ since Civ1 was released.

So whose 61 or older, no one said yet.

I am +61 did post.getting emails to say my post has been replied to but can't find my original post......must be old age :):)

Regards Gramps

I'm old enough to remember when we played at civilization with rocks... when we could get them that is...

Or perhaps my mortal vessel has seen a mere 33 years…it gets harder and harder to remember such things...

But I do remember going up hill... both ways... now *THAT* I remember.

Besides… it’s not the years… it’s the mileage, and as often as not, the octane you put in the engine.

- Nomikos

Edit: Oh yeah... first post... hi ya!

im 16 years old but will be 17 soon. it seems like the first part of my teen years just blew right past me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom