how the heck do you right click on a laptop?

Mr_Wonka

Chieftain
i can't get past the stupid policy advisory screen. on my desktop i just right click those bubble icons to get rid of them on the right side of the screen. i don't want to adopt a policy, but I can't figure out how to end the turn. using a hp laptop. i have no idea what to do....

lol

i can't get past the stupid policy advisory screen. on my desktop i just right click those bubble icons to get rid of them on the right side of the screen. i don't want to adopt a policy, but I can't figure out how to end the turn. using a hp laptop. i have no idea what to do....

lol

You can't do this anymore. This was changed in a patch.

Since the new patch, you now must adopt a policy before you're allowed to proceed with the game (unless you tick an option at the very start that preserves the old ways of policy-hoarding - as all sane people have a mind to do). ;)

edit: ninja'd by Caesar! There's worse fates, I suppose. :lol:

oh wow. thanks for info. i haven't played in so long I didn't know that.

thanks for the quick replies.

* You can set it so you are allowed to delay policies in advanced setup of the game before you generate the map, but this is considered cheesy. I only do it if I'm playing to test something out and not just for fun.

Seriously?
[____________]
[____________]
[_____][__*__]
Press on the Asterix "button"... i can't believe i just had to answer such a question. Insane or not for calling Policy savers for what they are, somehow indirect cheaters and catered by Devs whom have much more important code flaws to fix.
;)

Huh, was about to suggest you set your Mac on fire or get a two-buttoned mouse.

Glad this is not the case :D

Huh, was about to suggest you set your Mac on fire or get a two-buttoned mouse.

Glad this is not the case :D

if it's a mac, ctrl-click should work. Or get a two-button mouse, which is what I do. Right-click works fine now on Macs, context menus and all.

lol

Ha!!! Buy a wireless mouse. I never used a laptop and bought one the other day. So I bought a mouse to go with it.

My own notebook has just in front of the touch pad a button that functions as left mouse button and to the right of that a button that functions as a right mouse button.

But personally I use a retractable USB mouse.

Note that the advanced setting only lets you save 1 social policy, you'll have to choose by the time you hit enough culture for the second one.

Top Bottom