How to launch the ingame worldbuilder

Is it possible to open the world builder while in game like in civ IV?

Or any oyher way to modify a savegame easly?

I just want to give religions to specific civs?

Thanks!

I've been looking around for a summary post regarding requirements to create a map in worldbuilder and play it. I've tried numerous solutions, creating my own mods and using existing mods and just renaming my maps. Made sure that no rivers are crossing, removed any wonders that doesn't seem to work, setting CS citys and not only starting points. But nothing works. Can someone advise?

****Update****
I've figured it out! The new city-states from the DLCs is the reason why my map is crashing upon loading. When replacing with original city-states it works. Verified that neither Auckland nor Armagh works.

Last edited:
I edited the map that showed up when I started the worldbuilder. But do I save it? I don't find any menu with a save button

Hello everyone , would really appriciate any help here !
I ve played civ6 a while ago , before the expansion etc and i have the *TZ solution to the worldbuilder , everything working fine
Now i 've installed it again to play around a bit , with all the DLC civs and Rise and Fall , but
With the *TZ* method i can go in worldbuilder , make a map , even choose Mongols for example to play with , i save that map with the name TZ , exit game ,
copy the map from worldbuilder saves into the single player and enter game again ... but when i try to go in single player and choose the TZ ruleset in order to play the map i just made
the game won't let me Choose any of the *new Civs , and the previously choosen Mongols for example would just dissapear and leave a *random civ* on the slot
i have zero knowledge of programming whatsoever , my guess is that the TZ ruleset is just not made to see the civs that didnt exist when it came out ?
Anyone have a solution for this plz would be grealy appriciated !
I just want to be able to make a map in worldbuilder using one of the DLC/New Civs and get the map to be playble in the single-player ( as it was with the above mentioned solution with the *normal civs before the expansion )
Thanks in advance
PS: you are going to paradise for sure for this one :D !

The only way I got all the DLC and the new Expansion to work with TZ is to go into the TZ Config file and put

Code:
<RulesetDomainOverrides>
       <Row Ruleset="RULESET_EXPANSION_1" ParameterId="Map" Domain="TZ_Maps" />
   </RulesetDomainOverrides>
before </gameinfo>

Wassup everyone. Currently playing Civ6 Rise and Fall without steam.
However after I copy down the mod from TZ (folder with xml file and the modinfo alongside the newly named TZ map), and restart the game. I can't find the TZ mod in the additional package part of the game so I can't make the ruleset TZ.
Since the mod itself doesn't show in the game, can't do anything guys.
Help please I really want to play with my newly made world.

Thanks

Top Bottom