How to open saves from here with the steam version?

Strickl3r

Prince
Hello, i am using the complete edition on steam nowadays and i can't seem to open any saves from here anymore. I wonder if this is nevertheless possible and what i might have to do to open a nobles club save for example(which shouldn't require a mod installed or does it?)?

greets

Hello, i am using the complete edition on steam nowadays and i can't seem to open any saves from here anymore. I wonder if this is nevertheless possible and what i might have to do to open a nobles club save for example(which shouldn't require a mod installed or does it?)?

greets
I've been using the Steam version since it was in a recent humble bundle* - I've not run into problems, so it's not steam itself stopping you. That had CIV vanilla, Warlords & BTS all separate though; not a single 'complete' version. Could that be a problem?

*It's what got me back into the game

Yes, i am not so sure actually about 'complete version', i just wanted to point out that i have all the add ons and such, i guess i bought the humble bundle, too.

If i put a save file from here into my folder and start the game, i don't see the save file, although i did put it in the right folder with my own saves.

I will try the steps in the link later and see if that will work, thank you.

Yes, i am not so sure actually about 'complete version', i just wanted to point out that i have all the add ons and such, i guess i bought the humble bundle, too.

If i put a save file from here into my folder and start the game, i don't see the save file, although i did put it in the right folder with my own saves.

I will try the steps in the link later and see if that will work, thank you.
Quick FYI for you, you only need to download and install BTS from steam for it to all work. You don't need to install all three (You'll miss out on some Warlords senarios, but nothing else.).
I know that was confusing some people on reddit, so sorry if it's something you already know.

Top Bottom