HqNes2 - Fair, New World

With the low interest in this I think it might be for the best to put an end to it. I'll give all players here first choice though for the one I'm working on.
And yes... it will have a weak Preussia. I'm working on a timeline where Napoleon wins ;) But there'll be many strong nations to choose from.

What award categories do you want? I have some in mind of course, but am open to suggestions :)

Can you do something other than Napoleon wins, this has been done to death.

No Napoleon, French Revolution goes bad? Or maybe he ends up fighting for Italy due to changes in territory?

What would happen in Austria defeated the French Revolutionary forces in their invasion to support the King that deposed.

well, mind if we see the awards? just be interested to see how i did

Do the althist that you have been working so hard on. Do not listen to these naysayers who are jealous at the glory that is France.

(Which NESes are based on Althists which Napoleon is victorious? Can any of you name one, or are you simply all making up statements to satisfy your own whims? ;) Citing LuckNES would be erroneous.)

AWARDS

Overall winner: Lord_Iggy

Best Player: TerrisH
Best Orders: Lord_Iggy
Best Long-term Plans: TerrisH
Most Peaceful: Sheep
The Try-Hard award/Most Persistent: Captain2
Most Improved Player: Captain2
Best Plotting: The Farow
Best Stories: ~Darkening~
Most Daring Plan: The Farow
Most Aggressive: justokre
Most Original Ideas: Erik Mesoy/Cuivenen

Did I forget anything: :p

I'll tell you a bit of the future plan. The area with the archipelago used to be the centre of an old civilization which was destroyed by volcanic eruptions, earthquakes and such. Some escaped and made themself a new empire. They were about to return in 1-2 updates demanding your surrender. Your options to survive were limited. Ally and fight together or submit and be instated as governor... and rebel later ;)
They would have been more advanced than you.

haha never got most peaceful before.

I didnt get an award :( If there was an award for greatest religion I would get it. lol its been fun thanks

Wow. I actually got a award for this thing. And to think, had Sheep not interfered, things could have gotten much more interesting!

I didnt get an award If there was an award for greatest religion I would get it. lol its been fun thanks
I think I would have gotten it, I had a very large and influential religion as well.

nah, Skarabe would have gotten it, had this Nes lasted one more turn anyway...

Wow. I actually got a award for this thing. And to think, had Sheep not interfered, things could have gotten much more interesting!

You attacked my border protectorates, what the hell did you think I was going to do?

actually i think Imperia should get "most betrayed" :p

thanks to Th'lex switching sides and leaving calador free to attack my capital

had that not happened, i probably wouldnt have been in charge of Skarabe in order to do the betraying

Ally?????

I never wanted you, as I made clear in the stories if you had read them :rolleyes:. I wnated everything south of you of course!

Wait, wait, wait and hold on a sec! I didn't get most aggressive? Are you kidding me? I fought for pretty muh 2/3s of the NES! I did more damage than alot of the wars combined!

actually i think Imperia should get "most betrayed" :p

thanks to Th'lex switching sides and leaving calador free to attack my capital

had that not happened, i probably wouldnt have been in charge of Skarabe in order to do the betraying

Th'lex betrayed me twice :p

Had they not betrayed me Calador would have been a great power.

Top Bottom