Hub - Always War PBEM

I see Warhunter hasn´t changed his ingame name yet, and now that I take a closer look I notice that he controls India, which already has a religion! This will not stand!

I don't care about Confucianism itself, but rather the technology you used to found it. Unless you went for Theology for some reason I now wasted a lot of beakers for a tech with no immediate use for me.

know just wanted to annoy you alittle;)

I see Warhunter hasn´t changed his ingame name yet, and now that I take a closer look I notice that he controls India, which already has a religion! This will not stand!

acctualy would someone mind telling me how to change my in-gamed name, anyone?

know just wanted to annoy you alittle;)

How did you know what I was researching anyway?

acctualy would someone mind telling me how to change my in-gamed name, anyone?

Escape->Your Details
And click on accept changes or somesuch, DO NOT PRESS ENTER, sometimes the game interprets that as you ending your turn even if you aren't done yet.

Open your menu and move your mouse to "Your Details" and erase what's I'm there and type something new and exit the menu and it will be changed

What's up with the PBEM tracker? It's telling me it's my turn (225BC) but I remember taking and uploading that turn.

Did someone rename their leader in the game? The leader name in PBEM tracker needs to match the leader name in the game, otherwise the upload won't work.

Who do you need to send it to? I can send you their emails to get it moving again. I can then adjust PBEM tracker when I get the turn to fix it.

Did someone rename their leader in the game? The leader name in PBEM tracker needs to match the leader name in the game, otherwise the upload won't work.

Who do you need to send it to? I can send you their emails to get it moving again. I can then adjust PBEM tracker when I get the turn to fix it.

i did change my in-game name last turn

Skellora you can sen it to Warhunter96@gmail.com that's my e-mail

Ok, Warhunter's PBEM tracker name should be fixed so there shouldn't be any problems going forward.

In-game: Eclipse, seriously? You've tried this before with your Immortals and failed, why do you keep sending them at me? My wall is un-breachable!

Don´t you just hate it when there´s this barb city you really wanna capture and you even got enough troops to do it easily but you still have to wait for it to grow to size 2 so you don´t autoraze it?

Skellora continues to absolutely ignore the Mali visitors. His loss, they are entertaining themselves just fine in Moscow´s suburbs.

Top Bottom