Huscarl Unit Help Request

Gem Hound

Deity
Well, I'm making a modmod for RFC that requires me to use the Anglo Saxon civ of the week. I nearly have it working and am wondering if anyone here knows how to fix this unit's graphics and then animate it accordingly if not animated:

Spoiler :

This civ is kind of mandatory for the mod so ya.

i'm with you gem hound, whilst this unit never actually crashed the game, it does have a problem with it; i'm pretty sure it's not the animations either - in my totally non - technical experience the unit art that does this is just donald ducked. pity, i always liked the look of it; i ended up skinning a huscarly bloke with a spear instead

i'm with you gem hound, whilst this unit never actually crashed the game, it does have a problem with it; i'm pretty sure it's not the animations either - in my totally non - technical experience the unit art that does this is just donald ducked. pity, i always liked the look of it; i ended up skinning a huscarly bloke with a spear instead
So it's the sword?

Well, I'm making a modmod for RFC that requires me to use the Anglo Saxon civ of the week. I nearly have it working and am wondering if anyone here knows how to fix this unit's graphics and then animate it accordingly if not animated:
The problem is that the huscarl.nif has a NiSkinPartition in the NiSkinInstance. This should only be used in the shadered file (the huscarl_fx.nif). The best way is to use the huscarl_fx.nif, since it looks better, but if you need to use the huscarl.nif, I've attached the fix file to this post.

Attachments

• huscarl.zip
    23.3 KB · Views: 37
Top Bottom