Icons and tile displays on map are incoherent

UrkSpleen

Chieftain
I'm playing on a low end rig, so I've got nearly everything toned down. I'm running into some issue with the tile displays. Mainly, when you zoom into a city or put tile displays on, the game is supposed to show you the yield of each tile (production, food, gold, etc). However, on my rig, I see the gold icon or the food icons, but they're very choppy--for example, there might be a tile that makes 2 production, 2 gold, 2 food. If I look at the tile display, only half of the gold coins might be displayed, the food displayed accurately, and the production displayed oddly so that some of it is cut off at the top of the tile and a semicircle sticks out of the bottom.

Anyone else experiencing this?

This also applies, for me, to the farm icons that show up on the tiles--they seem very pixelated and out of phase, as if one row of pixels were misaligned.

They need to patch the game so that the "instructions" when the tile graphics file are read that they are always read in certain resolution or what-ever-you-have-it so that no matter the machine, they are always "read" the same.

Top Bottom