If CFC was a Company, would you Invest in it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would buy 51% of the shares of the CivFanatics Corpration, since then I could boss around Thunderfall and the mods. :satan:

Originally posted by Sims2789
I would buy 51% of the shares of the CivFanatics Corpration, since then I could boss around Thunderfall and the mods. :satan:
You can, if you pay us. :p

Since we're going public, we demand to get paid, for providing a service.

Originally posted by Sims2789
This needs some quatitative criteria - specify X where

Domination Feelgood Factor >= $X ;)

Originally posted by Perfection
XIII, I work hard to keep up my high quality spam needed to make this site interesting. Can I get paid too?

Oh and I want benefits too!
You'll have to ask the Board of Directors of the proposed public listed entity - I'm a mere labourer for said entity.

No, I wouldn't. I'd rather put my money into my company's stock. No way CFC could get me a 200% return on my money.

No way! It would all come from advertising and it is way to dependant on the success of one computer game.

Certainly not.
What I like about fansites is precisely the fact they are made by fans, for fans.
The goal of a fansite is to share a passion.

Make it a profit-based organisation, and the spirit is out.

Originally posted by Achinz
ie 51% of CFC Incorporated is worth 10c, and so
CFC Incorp. is worth just a bit more than 20c. :D
Actualy it's a bit less than $0.20 it's 19.60784313725490196078431372549019... (with the 6078431372549019 repeating infinitely)

[dance]
Oh yeah!
In your face!
It's my birthday!
Go math skills!
Go!
Go!
Go math skills!
Go!
Go!
WOOOO!!! MATH SKILLS!!!
[dance]

Originally posted by XIII
You'll have to ask the Board of Directors of the proposed public listed entity - I'm a mere labourer for said entity.

Well that's good, any competent businessman would understand the value of giving Perfection money!

Actually, "actualy" is spelled "actually"

[dance]
Oh yeah!
In your face!
It's my birthday!
Go spelling skills!
Go!
Go!
Go spelling skills!
Go!
Go!
WOOOO!!! SPELLING SKILLS!!!
[dance]

:D

Pfffff, the internet bubble bursted long time ago........

Companies need profit. I don't see advertising money rise to levels that could cause a decent profit.

Originally posted by Sarevok
If I got cash everytime a member joined, damn right!
If people had to pay to join, youd very rarely get any cash, as very few people would be joining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom