Votes: 21 67.7%
  • Family Cars

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • None of the above

Votes: 8 25.8%

• Total voters

Silverblade

Lord of Vikings
Let's see if some of you guys are interested in cars. And if that's the case, what car would you cruise around in?

Oh, there are so many cars I would like to have :)

But if I had to choose one, it might be the Viper GTR :D

Without going into the realms of silly money, I'd like the Jaguar XKR coupé (about £60,000). I have a thing about Jags.

As for super cars, hard to beat a Vantage.

Here's my list of essential cars that one must have in his/hers garage.

# BMW M3 - tuned at AC Schnitzer for more power and a greater look

# Ferrari Maranello - the king of sport cars

# Porsche GT2 - Deutschland über alles

# Corvette convertible - need a car to really cruise around in

This is the ultimate car, if I had the money :(

Since I do not have the money I am very happy with my Corrado VR6. It has 230 hp (after some mods), weighs 1150 kg (so just 5kg / hp), 0-100 km/h in LT 6,5 sec.

Attachments

• corrado2.gif
    corrado2.gif
    137.5 KB · Views: 192
Here's my choice... :D It's for sale right now... $1,250,000 USD

Very nice indeed, floppa

My personnal choice is Hilter's Limo
at the Canadian War Museum

Attachments

• hitlerlimo.gif
    hitlerlimo.gif
    6.2 KB · Views: 167
I just commented on how cars should be banned on another thread so I'll follow that up by saying that I've been looking to purchase a BMW Z3 for years now :(

Okay, so I'd just look at it and polish it occasionally. It's still be smart.

Ferrari 456 GT if money was unlimited.

Otherwise, probably a Jaguar XKR convertible (nice choice pillager). Of course, that's assuming I could get the XKR with a manual transmission. I was appalled to discover several years ago that the Jag XK8 only came in automatic :eek:

Definately this! Even though the DeLorean was a British Government conspiricy to try and retake America by flooding the United States highways with crappy sports cars that would cripple the highway system and seriously stunt the United States ability to strike back or defend itself.

Oh come on! Surely you must have suspected something when the British Government invested money into a virtually unknown and new car company and that when the project failed the British Government destroyed the part making tools for the car! ;)

Attachments

• delo1a.jpg
    delo1a.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 100
Call me old fashioned, but i like the big boat cars. The ones that have so much steel you could crash into a Mac truck head on and only have a scratch. A big, white, pimpin Lincoln Townie is my dream car!

Attachments

• 05a.jpg
    05a.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 106
Top Bottom