If you could ask one specific question, what would it be?

We can find ruins and artefacts of long gone battles with the new archaeologist unit. Can we also find sunken ships and ruins in the water or is the archaeology system restricted to the land?

Other than France, which Civilizations are being modified?

Or, if you're feeling stingy: how many Civilizations are being modified? :mischief:

Can you please take us into a more behind the scenes look at Civ?
(i.e. The process behind choosing a Civ and the Uniques; the artwork process; personal gameplay opinions, etc etc etc)

I know this wouldn't be answered though :p

Either:
A. Where is the holy grail?
B. Where is the hidden rebel base?
Or
C. Does this milk smell funny? (Holds carton up to screen)

What are the 10 hidden treasures that reveals theirselves once you get to finish the exploration SP tree? Which are their effects? Are their better or worse than regular artifacts retrieved by archeologists?

Also, words cannot express how much excited I am for seeing revamped old civs such as France. OMG EXCITE11!11!!!!!

I am very exited about many of the new features I have gleamed so far. To me it looks like improvements all around. However... My top question or wish would be:

Will it be "easier" to form meaningfull coalitions and/or alliances with diplomacy?

It's possible to make an alliance with one other civ and keep it longterm. However ganging up with 2 or more civs is quite hard due to them wanting very different things and going against eachother. Atleast in singleplayer the player, as a coalition leader, have no way to lead.

For BNW - which "revealed" civ was the most fun to develop for the game?

General - Any chance the Inca will be converted to a standalone DLC purchase so I can complete my civ collection?

For BNW - which "revealed" civ was the most fun to develop for the game?

General - Any chance the Inca will be converted to a standalone DLC purchase so I can complete my civ collection?

Why don't you just buy it's DLC package now?

will be the next two civs will come from the in game city states? :crazyeye:

We at least know one is.

Why don't you just buy it's DLC package now?

It's more expensive ($7.50) than the other single civ dlc's, and I already have Spain from G&K, I'd rather not purchase them again

It's more expensive ($7.50) than the other single civ dlc's, and I already have Spain from G&K, I'd rather not purchase them again

Just because Spain came free with Gods & Kings doesn't mean they should make their other DLC packs cheaper. Just hope for a sale if the price is bothering you.

Well that's obviously what I intend to do. It just peeves me that I'll have to buy a "double" civ pack for a higher price, but only actually just get the Inca....., if you can't see what's wrong with that then idk what else to tell you

Top Bottom