If you were a CivIV leader

ZeepZeep

Chieftain
What would be your traits, according to your own personality?
I think i would be Phil/Fin.

Aggresive, Expansionist

Aggressive and Nuclear for me although unorganised would fit me too.:lol: :crazyeye:

Ooh, I like this thread.

If I have to be honest, I'd be creative and organized. I'd like to be charismatic and philosophical, but what are you gonna do.

Me:

Creative, Philosophical, Unorganized (I were beaten to this trait) (Half production of Courthouses and stuff, increased civic costs).

Pacifist, Signs Open Borders only if relationship is +20, Never starts Talking in Diplomacy screen (waits 'till he is adressed).

I would probably have to say..Philosophical/Spiritual.
Philosophical because I think (think) I'm wise :D
And spiritual because I'm a religious person. Go to church on Sundays.. A true Protestant :)

But when I come to Civ, I'm more warlike and the opposite of what I am in real life. I prefer Aggressive/Protective and Industrious/Financial over the "soft" traits. :D

Agressive/Financial

I love that combo. I love to warmonger but it usually drags down my economy. That's where Financial kicks in.

Cheers.

Unorganized/Procrastinator/Talkative/Giggler

There are three traits I like: Expansive, Agressive, and Industrious.

Generally I play the Zulu and get the first two, and I mix in Stalin to get my feel of Industrious. Aggressive is my overall favorite, not that I am a war monger, but that it allows me to more easily customize my troops promotions.

Top Bottom