I'm not sure...

Hm.... I'm thinking of a way to utterly pwn Auric Ascended. Any ideas?

I already got Lord D'tesh and 9 Death Mana and 8 Shadow Mana. D'tesh is at like 30 or 40 something strength, I believe.

If you gave lord D'tesh Cold Immunity you might be able to do it. Get a lot of Chosen with death 2 and spell extension and toss 30+ specters at Auric.

Actually if you have combat 5 it might be an even fight anyway. Auric is 70 :strength: and if D'tesh is 40 :strength: with combat promos he might be able to take him down alone.

What exactly happened to the Godslayer?

Since I've never played a game with the Illians in it where Auric survived past The Deepening I've never had the chance to fight Auric Ascended so I have no idea how to actually get the Godslayer or how to beat him without it.

Aren't godlings immune to Death damage?

Regardless, just capture all his cities. That should kill him.

That would be the obviously simple answer, but it could be difficult if he is in one of those cities, or decides to eat your invading army.

...or decides to eat your invading army.

Run away from the Giant Army Eating Monster?

And if he's chillin' in one of his cities, he's not really that threatening is he?

At this point I have someone with Omniescence who has 46 strength, and gets a 245% bonus to attack. Could I beat Taranis Ascended with that?

At this point I have someone with Omniescence who has 46 strength, and gets a 245% bonus to attack. Could I beat Taranis Ascended with that?

Probably. And even if you lose, they'll be immortal, and Taranis gets no xp from combat.

Top Bottom