Image editing thread VI

Yeah, I thought so.
Instead, I'll just link all the entries to the front page.
Noone's a loser here :D

Not an edit, but I couldnt resist this one:

Attachments

• gimmeten.jpg
    gimmeten.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 387
:lol: Another stroke of genius dear Bozo. I must commend and thank you for your highly flattering and amusing one on the previous page. I nearly wet myself when I saw that!

For the record also, IMO running this thread like the Cover Art thread is a good idea. Just post praises of the ones you liked. We are, as has been said already, all winners for taking part and the voting simply doesn't seem to matter.

Anyway, back from a ban, I feel obliged to immediately post my offering in thanks. See what you make of this:

Not my best work, but than I hate doing common pictures.

Not proper for the current image contest, but I wasn't about to start a new thread for this... just thought it'd be cool to see Luke as a Sith in a "what if" scenario should Anakin have turned Luke and destroyed Sidious.

hmm it whold be intresting if some one wrote a what if book on star wars, whear luke dose join the dark side!!

Vietcong said:
hmm it whold be intresting if some one wrote a what if book on star wars, whear luke dose join the dark side!!
And a what if..Ja Ja binks was in all the movies! Oh wait, they'd have to reclass that book as a horror wouldnt they? ah well..
Nice work sourboy with the apes, wnhat program do you use for cutting out the heads and sticking them in?

Excellent entries everyone :clap:
And remember, if you have an idea/an image you'd like to be edited, feel free to PM me!

And I'll be away from this sunday, so if anyone would feel like taking over for the next month, it would be greatly appreciated!

nonconformist said:
And I'll be away from this sunday, so if anyone would feel like taking over for the next month, it would be greatly appreciated!
I vote for Ram taking over, so he'll be to busy to argue with me about terrorism:mischief: Actually, he has the organizational skills needed for the job:goodjob:

What's all this? Noncon running away from the job? Is that to go and wear skirts somewhere Noncon? :rolleyes:

Bozo, your flattery is fathomless. I don't mind taking the job on, I mean it's hardly like taking on the CEO post of Philip Morris :D.

Are we all agreed that the Matrix one is done?

If so, let the efforts on Sourboy's image begin! :bounce:

Rambuchan said:
What's all this? Noncon running away from the job? Is that to go and wear skirts somewhere Noncon? :rolleyes:

France to see my family for the next month :king:

Entitled: hen night going out of control.

One more for the Matrix theme:

Attachments

• neotrinity.jpg
    neotrinity.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 361
Can I supply a picture?

Top Bottom