1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Image hosting

Discussion in 'Computer Talk' started by Kshatriya, Feb 20, 2004.

1. Kshatriya

Kshatriya Chieftain

Does anyone know any good image uploading/hosting websites? I used to use village photos, but they don't allow external linking anymore.

BTW, I know civfanatics has one, but I don't want to use up your bandwith if I'm posting the pics on different websites.

So... anyone know of one? Thanks :)

2. bobgote

bobgote Trousers

depends what you want it for. your ISP might give you a free one. otherwise, geocities isn't necessarily good, but its there...