Imperialism Army

It, Doesn't seem to be that complicated. Let's not make it sound all that complex. Upgrade the army in the city which contains the Army build building. Such as the Military Academy, which has those flagged by default. Sadly , if I remember right, that will satisfy the technical double talk. We're not talking about generic armies.

You do need to have a Barracks (i.e. Veteran Ground Units) or it won't upgrade, not just the Military Academy, which doesn't have that flag - which, was my point, and completely relevant. The other point I made was for those who don't want to have obsolete units in a more modern army.

Let your posts be relevant, and avoid redundancies. If you're out to impress anyone, do it somewhere else.

Well, that was pretty rude - don't know where that came from - sorry to have bothered you. And, I was only trying to help anyone who was thinking about upgrading armies - it wasn't for your benefit. And, really, I don't need to impress anyone, particularly someone who has such a negative history on here.

You do need to have a Barracks (i.e. Veteran Ground Units) or it won't upgrade, not just the Military Academy, which doesn't have that flag - which, was my point, and completely relevant. The other point I made was for those who don't want to have obsolete units in a more modern army.

Well, that was pretty rude - don't know where that came from - sorry to have bothered you. And, I was only trying to help anyone who was thinking about upgrading armies - it wasn't for your benefit. And, really, I don't need to impress anyone, particularly someone who has such a negative history on here

Yawn...are you still talking and hyperlinking ? .

Technically true, barracks is assumed. Forgive me for not dotting every I. Virtually everyone remaining is a veteran here, many things are assumed, and having the details explained to the last detail isnt needed, and annoying. Most posters assume a general working knowledge after 15 years.
A barracks is generally needed to upgrade every land unit, so it's presence is assumed.

A new person likely wouldn't know what you're talking about anyway., because the way you said it was inside baseball.

It would be a bit tedious don't you think to start from scratch in every post, or afterthought? ....

I think it's more likely, that you were trying to dazzle us all with your brilliance and technical civ edit knowledge. Use your own thread and time for that.

Thread door is open, feel free to use it.
Thank you,

Whoa well that escalated quickly. As a by stander didnt find anything offensive or annoying about what he said.

I know txts are terrible at translating emotion, but I dont think he meant wrong. Lets all grab a beer before heading to the forums to cool down from our daily routines. Thats what I do!

Anyway nice change. I specially love the British flag, and now even more :)

Hungary added

hass.jpg

Top Bottom