Imperium Offtopicum Ideology Wars

I'm England. Englands major colonies where:
Egypt
South Africa
India
Canada
One of the 4 is in your SoI despite being practically on the other side of the map? I will not denounce my claim on Egypt. Do you still want that defensive pact?

The promised land for the most holy Christian nation extends from the Nile to the Eurphrates. Renouce your claims, or we shall declare war.

IN THE TERMS OF ITS DAY. Besides, you're forgetting Africa!
19 years after capturing Carthage (which is really close to Rome as it is) they conquered Isreal, Greece and Turkey thus being able to connect Carthage to Rome via land (passing through Egypt, an ally of Rome). It doesn't count.

So, you get the Sinai Province in East Egypt and the big one, I get the two on the Libyan border. I agree to this. Confirm please.
I agree.

x-post:
@Omega:
The promised land for the most holy Christian nation extends from the Nile to the Eurphrates. Renouce your claims, or we shall declare war.
Prove it? When (other then England or Rome) has a Christian nation ever owned Egypt?

Ilduce, if you do not withdraw from Spain IMMEDIATELY I shall be forced to take increasingly drastic actions to MAKE you leave. France, Spain and Portugal were the signatory nations of the move to consolidate Western Europe into the United States of Europe - the USE hasn't finished expanding its mandate across them just yet, but ANY foreign occupation of those territories will be seen as a hostile invasion of the United States - and the United States of Europe's Joint Forces Command will respond as befitting.

On a completely unrelated note, I would ask the GM what the rules for naval combat and amphibious assaults are?

-L

If that is the case, do you care if we control the other side of the Nile (The westernmost 2 Egyptian provinces?)

Also, we offer a Defense Pact, if you'll take it.

@LH-I offer no comment on Ilduce's actions. I may have a DP with him, but if he DOWs first I will not help him,

If that is the case, do you care if we control the other side of the Nile (The westernmost 2 Egyptian provinces?)

Also, we offer a Defense Pact, if you'll take it.

@LH-I offer no comment on Ilduce's actions. I may have a DP with him, but if he DOWs first I will not help him,

Sure, we get the Eastern Half, you get the Western. We can agree on that.

I issue forth a declaration of Cold War against Ilduce - all British products are banned in USE territory, the Army is mobilizing(I order another Infantry), we issue a full trading embargo, and any British vessels sighted in USE waters, or planes in her airspace, will be fired upon with no warning.

-L

So its not a war but an arms race. SWEET!
I shotty being England in this race (This is the time period that Germany and England had an armed race).

Important announcement: Due to lack of funds, Britannia appears to have fallen behind USE in the arms race.

Did I hear the words "Cold War"?
- John Lenin, chairman of the YMCA Foreign Meddling Council.

Father Russia offers its alliance to the highest bidder.

@Duke Blackstone- If you sign an alliance with Lighthearter, we will consider it an act of war. You have been warned. Defensive pact is fine, but full alliance will not be tolerated (On the grounds that we don't plan to attack, but we don't want Lighthearter to attack us and you helping.)

If you sign a DP with us, you'll have protection.

@Lighthearter- We will not take any action yet, but we question the logic of a three country absolute SOI. Our only absolute SOI to which there is no negotiations is Italy, and you claim three countries? We question its fairness.

We are sitting out of this "Cold" war, but if you invade Ilduce, we will defend him (But if he attacks first we are staying out.)

@Omega- Thank you. Do you also agree to the Defense Pact?

I offer a penny

:lol: that is hilarious

Did I hear the words "Cold War"?
- John Lenin, chairman of the YMCA Foreign Meddling Council.

Father Russia offers its alliance to the highest bidder.

I offer a free trade agreement.

EIDT: @Dommy - If Ilduce had even TRIED to negotiate, I'm sure we wouldn't be having this problem. However, his blatant disregard for the territory outlined as my SOI in my national creation post cannot be let lie.

-L

Turn 1
Claims are dark purple, upgraded provinces are gold diamonds.

Income Money Spent
Province Tax +6 Province Upgrades -6
Balance=0
***Please Upgrade my Capitol Province TWICE

Headlines in the YMCA Daily

The Proud People of the Former Glorious Country, our Predecessor Russia, Have Joined the Purple Revolution!

The Wonderful Government, may They Live Forever in Perfect Harmony, May Soon Sign Defensive Pacts With Our Neighbors, My They Be Just Below Us in Glory

News of Impending Pacts of War and Peace from the Nations Far Away have been Heard

The Masterfully Devious Chairman of Interior Design Has Manage to Invest our Entire Budget in our Magnificent Territories. Rejoice!!

We offer a Defensive Pact to Abandon, and ask Lighthearter what is this Trade Agreement of which he speaks? (ie how would it work?)

We offer a Defensive Pact to Abandon, and ask Lighthearter what is this Trade Agreement of which he speaks? (ie how would it work?)

Primarily lore-based free unregulated trade, but it does show I wish for closer relations.

Announcement!

The USE does not judge someone on their ideological, political, or religious views, but by what they do. At the moment, we are becoming further angered by the minute with EVERYONE who is a fascist based on the actions of Ilduce.

Ergo, we request a Defensive Pact and perhaps a full alliance with Germany.

-L

@Duke Blackstone- If you sign an alliance with Lighthearter, we will consider it an act of war. You have been warned. Defensive pact is fine, but full alliance will not be tolerated (On the grounds that we don't plan to attack, but we don't want Lighthearter to attack us and you helping.)

Only just now saw this -

What right has Rome to declare what a free nation may and may not do? I have not sought to impose any restrictions on Rome or Britain's alliances! I simply request that since the British government cannot be troubled with basic niceties such as negotiations before claiming in another nation's sphere, she withdraw or face the USE's wrath.

We have no quarrel with Rome, and in fact hope to remain on good terms with her. We would welcome an alliance with Russia.

-L

@ Nedim- Why is my stability so low? Dont I have +6 from fascism? And how is BESR's so high? I must be missing something in the game mechanics

@Rome and the USE I offer peace treaties for at minimum 3 turns, with a one turn notification required by any party before war is declared

Top Bottom