Imperium Offtopicum: Valkyrie

Players aren't nations, they are people/parties within the nation. Ex, I'm not Venezuela, I am Venezuela's dictator. Two people can play in Japan; there are like 4 players in the US right now.

Sidenote: Hey NedimNapoleon maybe you should post a list that show which nations the players are.

Im sorry about this misunderstanding, in the stats its says which nations are open NPCs and which are being played as. I just didn't notice that Japan had been taken because of its inactivity.

OCC: Sorry again for this NedimNapoleo but I decide that I want to be Australia instead of Yemen.

OOC: Wait, then what am I? The Queen? The Prime Minister? The ruling party?
Prime Minister of the ruling party, I think.
OCC: Sorry again for this NedimNapoleo but I decide that I want to be Australia instead of Yemen.
Again, you're not Australia, you're the leader of Australia.

OOC: Wait, then what am I? The Queen? The Prime Minister? The ruling party?

You are the Prime Minister/Ruling Party (The Queen doesn't have much power, if any, in the Netherlands), Aildehoo is for example Stalin/Communist Party....

Update 2
1st of January 1925​

Link to video.

Events:

The main news in Europe is the formation of a new colonial empire, that of Greece. Even though it has just one Asian colony, it hopes that one day it will have a vast dominion of subjugated nations under its feet. The revanchist fever in getting Rhodes back was fulfilled by the Government and when integration happened, the people were celebrating. The Greek government is reaping the benefits of its work as the Greek people now support it even more, and the popularity of the government has risen. Some critics of the Government say that the loans used to buy these lands are going to bury Greece in a mountain of debt, but the Prime Minister says that there is no need to worry, Greece is noticing economic growth.

While Greece was busy getting colonies, France was busy releasing them and giving them Dominion status. Algiers became the first semi independent French colony, the people of Algiers are thankful to the French government, but inside France mixed feelings, saying it will trigger a domino effect and soon most colonies will demand such if not bigger freedom. Indochina is the main concern of politicians, but the ordinary people have no reason to worry.

Spain also has semi-liberated the ex-portugals colonies in Africa, Mozambique and Angola. Apart from that the former Spanish government has made a huge step in declaring "Iberia", from now on all people on the Iberian peninsula will live together. Many Spaniards are happy about the nations conquests, but revanchism stays in the Portugese.

Out of the Kingdom of SHS, three new nations formed out of the aftermath of the December War. The Independent state of Croatia, led by Croatian Fascists (Ustashas), is only independent in name and is de facto a vasal of Italy. The Republic of Bosnia, a Republic in name, but a dictatorship installed by the Italian army. Serbia, the remnants of the Kingdom of SHS, got its king back but now is in a vasal state towards Italy. Italy now rules supreme in the Balkans.

Turkish economic boom of 1924 is one of the most important events of the year, thanks to reforms, economic planning and foreign investment the Turkish economy boomed over the year, reaching record high numbers, the life conditions skyrocketed in just one year and the people are enjoying it.

Brazil is on the verge of collapse. The dire economic situation and workers strikes has paralyzed the government. Some say a military coup is approaching but others have faith in the PCB to take power and usher in an age of prosperity.

In Asia, the Chinese warlords fight for the remnants of the Chinese capital Beijing. On the 20th of July Fengtian troops entered Beijing without encountering heavy resistance. The General of the troops ordered a push south into Zhili territory but was stopped by constant attacks from the Zhili army, as well as a new small faction, the Chinese Communist party, which mounted several small sabotage acts. [Fengtiang is the official government of China for now]

The World was calm this year, but is this the calm before the storm?

Spoiler Map :

Spoiler America :

Spoiler Africa :

Spoiler Asia :

Spoiler Europe :

Spoiler Australia :

Spoiler Rebels/Parties :

Spoiler Cliques :

Some critics of the Government say that the loans used to buy these lands are going to bury Greece in a mountain of debt, but the Prime Minister says that there is no need to worry, Greece is noticing economic growth.

ooc: That is what our politicians said in RL.

And then we bankraupted.

Luís Carlos Prestes has started leading an army of men around the country to gather up support for the PCB, while members of the PCB are gathering support among army officers (mainly in Rio de Janeiro) to help the Revolution.

VIVA A REVOLUÇÃO!

Venezuela would like to voice its support for the PCB and encourages the current Brazilian government to abdicate. It is unwise to let the voice of the people go unheard.

christos gets a million brownie points for being aware of his county.

In order to restore order and democracy in China, Greece declares war on the Anhui.

ooc: I first PM'ed USA, UK and France and told me that they have no problem.

Top Bottom