Resource icon

Improved Tech Tree 1.2

@sukritact I just noticed an issue where the Civilopedia entries for any of the techs/civics that you've added icons to appears blank. Every other tech/civic w/o new icons appears fine. Could you please verify whether or not that's an issue with this mod?
It's an issue, I'll look into fixing it, but it might take a while.

There's an issue with the mod after the Fall Update. In one game I couldn't open the Civics tree, and only one item would appear in the list at all times. Next game it happened to the Techs instead.

I have disabled other mods and confirmed that this mod is causing the problem.

Yes - unfortunately!

This also breaks JFD's Rule with Faith mod (v5) since this only worked with this mod active.

\Skodkim

Hi @sukritact thanks for the mod, I think it's a good idea. I'm on mac with the vanilla version (no patch on mac yet), and I have a strange bug with it. I've got the small "recommendation" icon near each tech/civic on the tree.

Maybe it's something easy to fix.

I am unable to extract the files using 7zip 4.65. There is some error and all the files are empty.

For me, there is no file inside of the zip. The zip file is 36 kb when downloaded. I'm just very confused how this would be user error, as I'm using winrar and this is literally the only file I've ever had this kind of problem with. I'll go "acquire" a different program to unzip it with and see what happens.
same her i use win rar

Maybe your anti-virus is incorrectly flagging it? The file still downloads and extracts fine for me: I've had friends test it out, and they've gotten no issues either.
I have the same issue. I also have the same issue with a couple other mods here, such as Magil's Wonderous Wonders. All I get when I download it is a file I can open with Notepad. I usually extract folders with the default Windows one, is this causing the issue? I also use Windows 7 if that could be a part of the problem (I don't know much about computers x))

I have the same issue. I also have the same issue with a couple other mods here, such as Magil's Wonderous Wonders. All I get when I download it is a file I can open with Notepad. I usually extract folders with the default Windows one, is this causing the issue? I also use Windows 7 if that could be a part of the problem (I don't know much about computers x))
Okay I've found the solution to my own problem. Using the 7Z program from this site http://www.7-zip.org/ I was able to extract the file into my mod folder. The file was still set up as default to open through notepad, but if you go to the option of 'show in folder' in your download folder, you can right click and choose to open with the 7Z program, hopefully this helps anybody else with this issue.

Top Bottom