In Which We Discuss Avatars and Custom User Titles X: Futurama Avatars Only

He was soooooooo goddamn good in football and soccer though. Literally the only player you needed to win.

I decided to update my avatar by 1 year. Other details changed accordingly.

Note the nipple. :groucho:

Gonna be hard to adjust to that I think

although on that topic:

For a long time it felt off that Antilogic didn't have the Grant-avatar anymore, but at this point I have adjusted to that

Antilogic will forever be Grant in my heart.

I tried to save my old avatar (Dash in shades) before switching for April Fools, but r-uploading it kills transparency or tells me my .png file isn't a .png file. So it's back to this 2011 unit.

I'm contemplating switching to Prince. Sexy beast for sexy alien, but I'm not sure.

There. I will definitely go back to Ziggy Stardust some time from now. I just think it was the perfect avatar 4 me.

I have never changed my avatar here also.

Why should I.:cheers:

I started with Civ4 avatars that didn't have a lot of distinct personality. And once you have changed once, why stick to the "I haven't changed much, except for that one time!" nonsense?

For a long time it felt off that Antilogic didn't have the Grant-avatar anymore, but at this point I have adjusted to that
Antilogic will forever be Grant in my heart.

JUST FOR YOU GUYS, I WILL SWITCH AGAIN!

There. I will definitely go back to Ziggy Stardust some time from now. I just think it was the perfect avatar 4 me.

GOOD JOB!

THERE IS ONE EVERY SEASON

Spoiler :
caaaaps

I've changed my avatar so often that if I write a post everytime I do I would be banned for spamming.

Top Bottom