Inca missing after G & K update

incognet

Chieftain
Hello. The Inca have completely disappeared from my copy of Civ 5. I became aware of this problem, while trying to play the latest incarnation of "LEM" modpack. In the aforementioned mod, all other civs were placed @ correct TSL (true start location). But the Inca were replaced by a random civilization (ENG, BYZ, etc), @ their Cuzco spawn location. Curiously, the Inca are still playable in the bundled "Conquest of NW" scenario... just not anywhere else. They are also missing from the civlopedia.

YES, I have the relevant DLC (Spain remains selectable)
YES, I have verified the game cache
YES, I have re-installed the game (after wiping local content)

Please help!!

I think that you've misunderstood... this affects the game as a whole (not just LEM). I've tried starting a vanilla game... the Inca are absent there (as well). They only appear when I choose the Conquest of NW scenario. This all happened after G & K installation.

EDIT: I've also tried disabling/enabling the SPAIN/INCA DLC from menu... without any results

:hmm: pretty lost here, no real idea.
Theoretically, you should not have been able to load a mod which requires a DLC which you don't have....I think. So I'm curious why it works.
At the other hand, the DLCs have to be noted in the save to ensure compatibility...maybe the devs could say anything if they have a savegam from such a situation (...and if they see this thread here).

It is an odd situation. I own all DLC (except the explorers' map pack), so that is not a factor...

And this does occur, in ALL situations (vanilla & modded) since G & K.

I'd be happy to provide a save game (or 10), on request...

EDIT: I'm just not sure what (if anything) to post here. This is not confined to a single save game... it's the complete absence of a civ, since I bought new DLC.

I also have this problem.

I Bought the GOTY edition, which includes the Inca. Now that I have bought/installed G&K I no longer see Incas in-game.

Top Bottom