Information Department discussion

thanks robbo. :) lists like that are useful for people with CIV.

greekguy said:
i think a list of our military units and diplomatic agreements would be useful.

This is useful, but information like this that is specific to one office should be located in that official's thread.

it is now in my thread.

Okay, a count of military units and our current treaties have been added. I've also added a Civics and Religion section, that shows the our current civics (and possible civics) and shows all of the religions founded thus far, and their influence on us.

Strider said:
Okay, a count of military units and our current treaties have been added. I've also added a Civics and Religion section, that shows the our current civics (and possible civics) and shows all of the religions founded thus far, and their influence on us.

thanks a lot Strider! :)

Information department is fully updated again. I left last turnchats unit # up as a reference, and I plan to keep doing that. I meant to do the same with the Religion influence, but I deleted it before I realized what I was doing. So I'll save it for the next update.

I've added three new screenshots also, so enjoy!

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=161764

I've also updated my sig! ;)

Correction requested for Info department...

We do NOT have 5 warriors. We have 4.
Warrior(4)
Ax(5)
Spear ( 1)

I think what caused you to make that error is the Russian warrior that we can see. If you went ot the militray advisor screen--my guess is all the Civs were highlighted.

Thanks. I just spend a while looking for my 5th warior and figured out the error.

Some slightly disturbing news:

Our minister of culture has yet to post a thread for the Term 3 Ministry of Culture. Ontop of that, they have yet to post any instructions this term.

I am going to make my request one more time...its been 2 days.

PLEASE fix the unit numbers. We only have 4 warriors.

What is the purpose of this department if the information is not correct and up to date.

robboo said:
I am going to make my request one more time...its been 2 days.

PLEASE fix the unit numbers. We only have 4 warriors.

What is the purpose of this department if the information is not correct and up to date.

It was fixed the same day you made the post, I just didn't reply saying I fixed it. No idea why, might've been short on time.

Strider..it wasnt fixed as of my post today. I do see you have edited it at the time of your post above however.

Main thread updated, Tubby provided plenty of screenshots inside of the Turnchat Instruction thread, so I didn't take any.

COuld you add a little thing about citizien compliants, because i had no idea what they were, so a nice neat summary for anyone else confused would be nice

Could you add a note to the various bits of documentation about screenshots. I think we should ask everyone who posts screenshots to make sure they have tiles, tile yields and resources turned on when they take a screenshot. I find myself having to load the game to see these vital things and I know some people are playing the demo game without the ability to do this.

Which screenshot are you referring to? I try to have the grid and resources on all of the time when I play. tile yields are a bit messy IMO

Tubby Rower said:
Which screenshot are you referring to? I try to have the grid and resources on all of the time when I play. tile yields are a bit messy IMO

There was a couple from Chillaxation recently (discussing the proposed sites for our next city) that only had the tile grid. However, I wasn't intending to be critical of of individual's screenshots - just trying to make sure that in future we make them as useful as possible.

Of course it would help if CIV remembered these settings when you loaded a saved game. Maybe in the next patch...

Top Bottom