Information Department discussion

A little suggestion. Maybe a map showing the location of all our military units. And maybe updated pictures of the cities. I know most of this info is spread out all over the place, it would be good to organize it into one central place.

Information Department updated with the latest save info. I'm also looking for some Bureau chiefs, you can apply here

Having just been appointed Cartographer by robboo, I've just created some maps of our potential war area. Like others above I've been thinking about the maps/screenshots that are scattered around. Do you have any objection to me posting an 'atlas' in the Information Department to bring these things together?

Oldbus said:
Having just been appointed Cartographer by robboo, I've just created some maps of our potential war area. Like others above I've been thinking about the maps/screenshots that are scattered around. Do you have any objection to me posting an 'atlas' in the Information Department to bring these things together?

You even have to ask? Any and every contribution possible. After all, having just one person acting as the "news" isn't the most reliable way of doing things.

Go ahead and make it!

----------

I've also been thinking, about possibly having a newspaper of sometype that can be used to entertain and inform people. It's been done in the past, hell, I've managed one in the past.

I really don't have the time to manage it though, anyone else interested?

what about a list of all the positions you can apply for at the moment and what they involve, it would be good for new players like me.

dutchfire said:
what about a list of all the positions you can apply for at the moment and what they involve, it would be good for new players like me.

It's been added as best as possible.

The thread has also been updated with the latest save info.

Information Department updated with latest maps. I will get around to updating the Secretary of War thread with unit maps in the next few days.

Top Bottom