Insta Rage Quit when...

Yeah we're talking about when you burn the engineer and it's a 1 turn build but an AI finishes it on that very turn. Lap top = frisbee.

Unfortunately laptops have neither the correct weight nor aerodynamic qualities to make a very good frisbee. I can't imagine throwing one forehand would be very successful either. It would also be quite an expensive practice.

-oh, unless you got like a netbook or something. You could probably throw one of those relatively far.

Deity level, standard map, pangea. I go with my standard scout-worker-settler opener but by the time I finish building the settler my capital is already surrounded by 4 AI cities and I have no-where to go with my settler.

Rage-quit

Unfortunately laptops have neither the correct weight nor aerodynamic qualities to make a very good frisbee. I can't imagine throwing one forehand would be very successful either. It would also be quite an expensive practice.

-oh, unless you got like a netbook or something. You could probably throw one of those relatively far.

To be fair, you'll get more distance than you will with a standard tower.

(though if you live on an upper floor with a window overlooking a nice hard concrete/asphalt surface, the typical tower is flimsy enough to suggest other gratifying options. If you can afford it.)

I personally find that keyboards are both more aerodynamic and relatively replaceable. But that's just me. :)

Typical.. You go down under for two months and see not a single aussie that doesn't either surf, river raft or fight bears. But when you come back online, they all play civ.. WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I WAS BUNGEE JUMPING?! And please give your goverment more red faces for tobacco prices, i don't think they get the memo.

as for civ stuff: i absolutely hate playing as europe only to find out every single time that my greatest foe is always in asia which for some reason just doesn't seem worth to me.

Top Bottom