1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Interesting Screenshots

Discussion in 'Civ3 - General Discussions' started by kill fire, Nov 10, 2006.

1. r16

r16 not deity

ı feel that if ı had a military leader before a Science one , ı could use the MGL for an army or similar and expect to get another while the SGL was still there . ln the past ... Because ı also feel , oddly , the game has mutated or something , once or twice , somehow .

2. vmxa

vmxa Deity Supporter

You cannot get an MGL, if you have any great leader. You can get another sci leader, if you have sci leader(s) and or MGL. Like I said, the check for existing MGL is there, but they omitted a check for SGL. Maybe they intended it, but I doubt it. They just rushed things at the end as they had already issued the patch once as irc. This is why the AI can rush great wonders with an MGL. The check is only in the UI and the AI does not use the UI.

3. Kirejara

Kirejara King

It seems, that Ramses did not think this through... ;)

Unfortunatly I was in no war. Otherwise I would have offered him a military alliance too.

Quintillus and Nathiri like this.
  4. r16

r16 not deity

ı have no confidence in Al but ı think all the Als would blame you for failing to pay 770gpt .

5. Kirejara

Kirejara King

No, they would blame me, if I were the one declaring war.

But, since the Egyptian declared war, they broke the trades.

This is my standard way of milking an invader for a long time and it works nearly allways. ;)

6. r16

r16 not deity

ı have always trouble following the Al ...