Interesting Screenshots

Cities can't get that big!!!

Cities can't get that big!!!

Is there a limit to the "Black Hole of Calcutta" or "Worker dogpile" cheats?

(Scroll down on this page for info on the cheats.)

Thats a seriously mad picture, CarthageFTW! :eek: 50 food per turn feeding a population of 74. I guess all those tax men and clowns are on a diet.

5CC Emperor, random opponents. A demonstration of AI manipulation :lol:

The World is as such:

Spoiler :

Maya, Rome and Arabs were previously eliminated from my continent.

At the beginning of the turn:
Spoiler :

Abe dared to land a settler near my heartlands, so I declared war to punish him.

Since I have the resources to do so, I engineered this:

Spoiler :
Note that I allied Mursilis against Abe before triggering a DOW from Mursilis to break the alliance. Then I allied Germany and Zulu against both :cool:

Now each AI is at war with every other AI. TOTAL WAR!! Who will triumph? :devil:

Nothing out of the ordinary, but amusing nonetheless ;)

"Now each AI is at war with every other AI. TOTAL WAR!! Who will triumph?"

I won't triumph, but I guess you felt the same kind of satisfaction as I did in my current game, when I looked at my military advisor screen, and saw that all civs on the other continent were in Fascism to cope with the wars that I had "encouraged". :D

Is there a limit to the "Black Hole of Calcutta" or "Worker dogpile" cheats?

AI's don't join 50 workers to a city in a single turn. ;)

@Sashie: But wait! America is at peace with the Hittites! You'll have to fix that shortly, I'm sure.

Yeah i used the multi cheat to look at American AI. I'm thinking maybe (I heard this somewhere, not sure where) that the city was in civil disorder and the food limit was ignored, so it just kept getting larger until it was brought back under control. Mind you if you notice, the city is in shortage, so no telling how large it really was to begin with :O

AI's fix their cities in one turn. Did you tell all their units to join the city?

nope, i didn't touch their cities, i just viewed em. this is super freaky 0.o

Doesn't look like any mod or scenario to me. It looks like they played on well beyond whatever winning condition was reached, but it looks au naturel otherwise.

Dunno, but domination is off, at very least. No mods or scenarios. I settled a couple of those cities, named them whatever I wanted, and gifted them to the AI shortly before conquering everything in sight. The notable exception being ixcatulpa... that one was there to begin with. I know the one to the right is Chateau D'if... can't remember the name of the one on the left.

Here's one I got when I loaded up a game an hour ago.

I think my Civ III teases me with crazy happenings. :)

The bottom one's invisible.

It's Imageshack's crappy hosting. They try to put a banner there, but for some reason it never shows.

Border graphics.

I think I posted a similar graphics error earlier, but I just had to post this one too.

Attachments

• adv.jpg
    adv.jpg
    196.5 KB · Views: 290
Normal Screen+Domestic Advisor+Foriegn Advisor+Science advisor all at once! Wow! :eek:

Top Bottom