Borders of Andalusia redefined
(so France can exist)

Generating new NPCs... Please wait...

I'll give you a pony and a cookie if you create Prester John

I am.

New maps

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Apologies to Celticfury, but I need a strong France so a French-speaking government in India can be accommodated makes sense.

I'll write the details for the NPCs later. NPCs are also up for grabs for any new players as well if they ask. All the new NPCs should have around 20 provinces each except for the Eastern European ones.

People who haven't nominated a capital city, please do so.

People who haven't written background info, do so in the next few days or I'll write them for you :3

People who wants to take an NPC, I've got plans for them so ask first (I'll probably let you though)

Also please make/pick a national flag. I like flags.

I just googled Pony wit cookie. First result, I thought it was kawaii. Small world....send him my regards next time you see him.

He who does not like flags, is not of human stock.

EDIT: TK, you wouldn't mind changing my name to Zimbabwe (ZBW) when you get the time. It just sounds a bit better than Mutapa.

Capital, self evidently the Eternal City, Rome.

I just googled Pony wit cookie. First result, I thought it was kawaii. Small world....send him my regards next time you see him.

Her. :)

She lives in Sydney, and has since left the brony fandom, so I don't know when I'll see her again.

EDIT: TK, you wouldn't mind changing my name to Zimbabwe (ZBW) when you get the time. It just sounds a bit better than Mutapa.

Sure.

Monterrey is the capital city of Hesperia due to the country being mostly oriented eastwards since its foundation, although by this point the territories of California and the Pacific Coast are much more important economically and demographically. Main cities are San Diego and San Francisco, the latter being the main Pacific Fleet base and the former being the first settlement above peninsular California and a vital node of communication from the West Coast to the old territories of New Spain (North Mexico).

Query: Why has England and corresponding dependant entities suddenly turned protestant vis a vis the previous map? I mean, English Protestantism historically was pretty much dependant on the unique circumstances surrounding Henry of the multiple wives, not on the domestic state of English affairs itself (where Catholicism was popular and thriving, only going under after multiple reigns of suppression [Henry VIII being Catholic minus the pope due to various reasons, Edward his son being radical protestant, Mary being Catholic, and then Elizabeth settling for a middle-way between the positions of Edward and Mary])

Query: Why has England and corresponding dependant entities suddenly turned protestant vis a vis the previous map? I mean, English Protestantism historically was pretty much dependant on the unique circumstances surrounding Henry of the multiple wives, not on the domestic state of English affairs itself (where Catholicism was popular and thriving, only going under after multiple reigns of suppression [Henry VIII being Catholic minus the pope due to various reasons, Edward his son being radical protestant, Mary being Catholic, and then Elizabeth settling for a middle-way between the positions of Edward and Mary])

The plan was for a revolutionary Britain (as opposed to a revolutionary France) and "Protestantism" in this case developed on the American frontiers then spread back to Britain.

I'm going to be boring (ok, maybe not as boring as Chester) and just use the modern flag for Australia. Unless of course someone with more time and creativity than me wants to make me a flashy new one. ;)

When was Spain supposed to get conquered by the muslims?

Top Bottom